languages

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

"You have to be out in a week." June gasped as she heard her landlords words. "A week? How am I supposed to find a new place in a week?" She asked. "That's not my problem." He answered and walked away. "Fuck. Fuck, fuck, FUCK." June slammed her door shut. Her phone rang and she ran through her apartment to get it.

"Hey, it's Bojan." She heard as soon as she picked up. She sighed. "Thank god." She muttered. "Are you okay?" Bojan asked. "No, not really. My landlord just told me I have to move out of my place in a week." She sat down. "A week?" Bojan said in disbelief. "Yeah. I don't have a place to stay, and I'm fucked." 

"You could stay with me for as long as you like." Bojan offered. "That's really kind, but I don't want to bother you." 

"Junes, you'd never bother me."

June laughed. "Never is a big word." "Maybe, but you wouldn't bother me by living with me." 

"If you really don't mind..." "I wouldn't." "I could stay with you." June smiled. 

"We could go back to Amsterdam as much as you like." Bojan offered. "And you'll have the best time here. I promise." "I know. Thank you Bojan." 

"Anything for you Junes. Anything for you."

June blushed. "I'll text you later. Bye." She said. 

.•*•.•*•.

A week later, June woke up in Bojan's bed. "Goedemorgen." (Goodmorning) She heard him say. "Dobro jutro." (Goodmorning) She smiled. She was trying to learn Slovenian, and he was trying to learn Dutch. Bojan grinned when he saw her face. "Your hair is a little... wait." He moved a strand of hair behind her ear. "That's better." He smiled. They laid in silence for a little.

"Kako si?" (How are you) June broke the silence. "Goed, en met jou?" (Good, and you) His eyes sparkled. "Dobro." (Good) June smiled.

"June." Bojan said. "Hm?" June looked at the serious expression on Bojans face. "Ik hou van jou." (I love you) Bojan said, trying really hard to pronounce it right. June's eyes widened. "Ljubim te močno" (I love you so much) She answered, a big smile growing on her face. 

Bojan moved closer to her, but she moved back. "No." Bojan frowned. "Sorry. Morning breath." She said nervously. Bojan chuckled. "I couldn't give a fuck if you have morning breath. Just kiss me." His arm slipped around her waist and he pulled her against him. "I love you so fucking much." He murmured against her lips before kissing her.

-THE END-

A/N

Aaaah that's it!!! 

I will be posting a few bonus chapters because I have a few ideas for those :))