Amsterdam

On Tuesday, four days before the preparty, June and Jas were in June's car, on the way to Amsterdam. They were listening to Harry Styles, screaming along. 

"June, can I ask you something?" Jas started, turning down the music a little. "Of course." June said, smiling expectantly. "Do you like Bojan?" Jas asked, a little hesitantly. 

June frowned. "No. I don't like him. I don't like anyone." She curtly said. "Well, you are behaving differently with him. And he's a good guy. A heck of a lot better than Jasper, that's for sure." "I don't care if he's better than Jasper. I wouldn't care if he was the best guy on earth. I don't like him. He's just my friend." June turned the volume back up. 'Little Freak' was playing. 

June was focusing on the road, when she heard Jas softly crying beside her. "What's wrong?" June asked, worried. "It hurts to see you like this June. You don't allow yourself to be loved by anyone, or to love anyone. I just want you to be happy." 

June looked back at the road. "I am happy Jas. I'm happy with you, and Willow, and with my friends. I don't need to be in a relationship to be happy." "You're right, you don't. But it can make you happier nonetheless." June didn't answer.

"You know, I've been texting with Kris. He told me that Bojan has never cheated on anyone. I really think he is a good guy." 

"Jas, I know he is a good guy. He is an amazing person. But I just don't like him, alright?" Jas raised her eyebrows. "Oh, so you flirt with all the guys you are friends with? And you smile at all their texts and pictures? And you are talking 24/7 with all of them? Your face lights up whenever you see all of them and-" "That's enough Jas, I get your point. Let's just... sing again. I'll think about it. Good?"

Jas grinned. "Great." June turned the volume up again, and they sang along to 'She' together.

June and Jas arrived at June's apartment. "It feels good to be back home." June said when they walked in. Willow came walking up to them. "Hi baby. I've missed you so much." June stroked her cat. Her friends and family had taken care of the cat, but June did miss her of course. June stood back up. "I'll put our bags away." Jas was staying at June's house for the week, since she lived in another city. 

.•*•.•*•.

The girls had agreed to meet with the boys from Joker Out, since they were also staying in Amsterdam. They were strolling around Amsterdam, every now and then going into a vintage shop, or guitar store. Jan and Nace were joking around and dancing, June and Jas were fitting, and Kris was looking at clothes. 

Jan and Kris were in a guitar store, testing guitars, while June and Jas were in the thrift store next to it. "Jas, you need to come see this! I need this shirt." June held up a Twilight Eclipse t-shirt. "You kinda do." Jas smiled. 

June and Jas walked out of the store - with the shirt of course - and they saw Kris standing outside with a Ukelele. "You bought a ukelele?" Jas said. "Meet Jokerlele." Jan grinned. "Wow. Beautiful name guys." June chuckled. 

"I'll see you in two days?" June asked Kris. "Yeah, probably. Maybe we could meet up earlier, if u want. I want to take the guys to the Febo and get them kroketten." He smirked. "Oh yeah. I'm up. They'll love it." June grinned. 

●○○○

●○○○

○●○○

○●○○

○○●○

○○●○

○○○●

○○○●

liked by krisgusti, jasking and others

juneblom xoxoxo

janpeteh @krisgusti hot😍
juneblom ikr
krisgusti As always 

jasking frookie!!🐸
juneblom He tasted so good😋🐸

user1 Wait are Kris and June dating? Cause of the kisses?
user2 Idk I think they were just hanging out, didn't June like Bojan

user3 omg I was biking there today