semi final one

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

June was standing backstage. She was performing 14th, so pretty late. She was very nervous, but in a good way. "You will do amazing." Amelia hugged her. "Good luck." She waved June off, as she walked on stage.

"It went so well!" Amelia exclaimed as June got off stage. June smiled. "I loved it." She said, and they walked to the green room together. Käärijä was still performing, and June and Alessandra danced to the song together.

It was time to reveal the qualifiers of the semi final. June was sitting in her booth, clutching the Dutch flag in her hands. "The first country going though to the semi final is," Julia started, "Moldova!"

"Our second finalist is," Hannah said, "Switzerland!" June took a deep breath in. Alright.

"Also performing again on Saturday is," A camera man stood at June's booth. 'Okay, there is a chance this is me!' June thought excitedly. "Finland!" June cheered for her friend.

"The fourth finalist is," The camera man left. "Czechia!" June clapped and smiled for her friends, but her heart started racing. "We can do this Junie. You were amazing." Amelia whispered in her ear. June just smiled and nodded, trying to believe her.

"The next country through to the grand final is," Julia said, "Israel!"

"The next country in the final is," the camera men skipped June again. "Portugal!" June clapped.

"The next finalist is," There was a camera pointed at June! She smiled at it. "Sweden!" Julia said.

"Well done guys! Just three places left in the final now." Hannah said. "Yeah, yeah. You don't have to rub it in our faces." June muttered.

"And so, the eighth semi finalist to come back on Saturday is," Hannah started, "Serbia!" June looked at Alessandra, and they smiled at each other. Two more places, come on.

"Just two places remaining. The last country through to the final is," June took a deep breath in. There was a camera pointed at her, so there was a chance. "The Netherlands!" Julia exclaimed and June jumped up. She hugged Amelia, and she was cheering as loud as she could.

"Now there are six acts left. Only one will be returning on Saturday." June sat down, hoping Alessandra would go through to the final as well. The crowd was chanting Norway. "The last act though to the Grand Final is," June looked at Alessandra. "Norway!" June cheered. She ran up to Alessandra and hugged her.

"I'm so happy that we're doing this together." She said. Amelia gestured that June had to follow her. "I'll go now." June said. "First you have to see if you're in the first or second half, and then there's a press conference." Amelia explained. June just nodded and walked along.

"Second half!" June cheered. That sounds good.

Amelia handed June her phone. "Thirty minutes until the press conference." She informed her, and they sat down.

Jas

23:00

IM SO PROUD
YOU DID SO WELL

THANK YOU
IM SO HAPPY

YOU SHOULD BE
SO AM I