panic

*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*

"It's a girl!" The doctor said. He handed the cleaned baby to June. June looked down, smiling. "Hello, Luna Cvjetićanin." She said, looking up at Bojan, next to the bed, who was smiling brightly. "She is beautiful." He said, the big smile never leaving his face. "She is. She looks like you." June said, looking at the little girl adoringly. "Such a beautiful little girl. Our little girl." Bojan said, tears swelling in his eyes. "Our little girl." June repeated. A tear rolled down her cheek.

.•*•.•*•.

June shot up. She frantically looked around her room, until her eyes landed on her alarmclock. 8:05. She calmed her breath down and gathered her thoughts. Eurovision, preparty, Joker Out, pancakes, Bojan, singing, 2023, Bojan- Bojan? No. No, no, no, no. No Bojan. Definitely not twice. No. Bojan.

She tried to remember her dream, to distract herself. Okay, baby, Bojan- Bojan? A baby- with Bojan? No, it couldn't be. June's breath was raising and a fog started to form in her head.

This couldn't be good.

She stumbled out of her room, trying to make it to the spare room, where Jas was sleeping, but realized she couldn't get that far. She let herself fall onto her couch, trying to grab the remote for the tv, to put something on that would calm her. She looked at her hand, to focus on where to grab the remote. She was shaking like crazy. June's heart was racing as she looked at her hand, trying to get a grip on the remote laying on the couch.

June's ears were ringing, and she couldn't manage to grab the remote. She gave up trying, and just rolled up into a shaking, crying ball.

A hand on her shoulder startled her. She felt the couch sag next to her, and she vaguely heard a voice. "June, calm down. It's okay, I'm here. I'm here. I'm here for you." June managed to lift her head and saw Jas sitting next to her. She fell into Jas' arms, sobbing. "It's okay." Jas kept repeating, stroking June's hair.