meeting people

bojan_cvjeticanin

18.05

Any updates?

Yes! We just came back in the hotel :)
My ankle is sprained, but not broken, so I'll have to be
careful in the upcoming few days but thats all
It already hurts less than it did two hours ago, so
thats great

I'm glad ❤

"Texting with your loverboy again I see." Jas pulled June out of her thoughts. June rolled her eyes. "He is not my 'loverboy'," she said, "we are literally just friends." June raised her eyebrows. "Hmm." She saw how June had smiled at her phone when Bojan's last message popped up, and she saw the way June was looking at pictures of him. She didn't believe June, at all, but she was not going to tell her that. June had a hard time trusting people because of her past relationships, and it was a good thing that she was developing a crush on a decent person. Jas never liked June's exes but Bojan seemed like a good person, better than June's exes. Although that was not very hard.

"Have you set a new date to hang out with them yet?" She asked. "No, but we will probably see them at the preparty tomorrow. My ankle already hurts less, so tomorrow I'll be able to walk properly again, you'll see." June smiled brightly. "Let's order some food now, I'm getting hungry."

They ordered poke bowls and watched Disney movies for the rest of the night.

And what they dreamed of after that? That will stay a secret.

.•*•.•*•.

The next day Juniper went to the venue for a sound check. She looked around and saw Alessandra talking with Käärijä and Loreen. She walked up to them. Alessandra spotted her. "Hi! It's so lovely to meet you! How are you?" She hugged June. "Hi! I'm good, and you?" "Good! Come, you can meet the others." The Norse girl took Juniper with her. "Hello. My name is Jere. Käärijä." The Fin said with his accent. June smiled. "Hello, nice to meet you!" She answered. "Hi darling." Loreen said. "Hi! It's so great to meet you!" June said, a little starstruck.

"I have to say, I love your song." Jere and Loreen were talking with people of their delegation, and June and Alessandra were talking. Alessandra smiled. "I really like yours too! I have to admit I've cried to it a few times already." June laughed, "So have I." They laughed and talked for a few minutes, until June had to go soundcheck. "I will see you around tonight?" She asked. "Of course," Alessandra smiled.