Mamma mia

June woke up with a headache. She grabbed her phone to text her manager, Amelia. Amelia immediately came to her room, with aspirins. "How is your voice?" Amelia asked June. "My voice is alright I think. I can sing." June answered, taking a sip of her tea. "You are not going to that meet and greet though. I'm not letting you." June nodded. "Alright. I'll go put a message on Twitter and Instagram."

tweet by juneblom

Hello everyone,
I'm very sorry to announce that the meet and greet today can not happen. Today I woke up with a bad headache, and to be able to perform tonight I have to rest today. I am so sorry for everyone who was looking forward to this. 
I hope I will see you at the performance tonight, and I love all of you.
Lots of love, June

tweeted at 11:05

user1 nooo I hope you'll get better!!

user2 aww i was looking forward to this

bojan_cvjeticanin

11:06

replied to story
I hope you're okay! I'm also sick right now 🤒
Tip if your voice is bad, use the tea kettle as a steamer,
works wonders❤

Get well soon!!
My voice is luckily okay right now, but if it
gets worse I will do that, thanks :)

Of course 😘

"What are you smiling at?" Amelia asked June, who quickly locked her phone and put it down. "Nothing. Just a message from Bojan. The Slovenian singer." Amelia raised her eyebrows. "He is also sick right now, and just gave me a tip for if my voice was bad." June explained. 

"Hm." Was all Amelia said, obviously not believing June. "Really! You wanna read?" June said, a little too defensive. "No, no. Those are private." Amelia grinned when June rolled her eyes. "And you should rest your voice. Watch a movie or something." June nodded and opened her laptop. She put on Mamma Mia, one of her other comfort movies (she has a lot). "Good choice. I'm going back to my room, I have a meeting. Don't sing along." Amelia winked and closed the door. 

juneblom Name a better movie

juneblom Name a better movie... I'll wait.

user1 omg she loves ABBA!!!!

jasking I have a few
juneblom impossible

user2 This movie is so boring

user3 ICONIC

Mamma Mia was over, and Amelia was back. "Is your head any better?" She asked June. "It is! And my throat didn't get worse either, so I'll go perform tonight." Amelia nodded. "Great. Go shower then, we have to leave for the sound check in half an hour."

When the soundcheck was done, June hung around the venue a little longer, to talk to Alika. "I love Bridges so much. Your voice is wonderful." June praised Alika. "Thank you. The Right Time is beautiful as well." June smiled. "Thank you so much. I have to go now, I need to get ready for tonight. I will see you right?" "Of course." The girls waved at each other and June followed Amelia outside.

June was excited for the night. 

A/N

Another short chapter today, I'm sorry!! I don't love this chapter but I needed a little filler, so yeah. I promise the next chapter will be better :))

Also, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is reading this story and voting on this story, I love every single one of you.

1K reads! Thank you so much!!!

xxx