and...

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Bojan and June were walking back from the arena. They had eaten together and then had the Jury show. After they both changed Bojan was walking her back to her hotel.

"Is Lost Cause about Jasper?" Bojan asked June. "Yes. I wrote it, like, two years ago. But it only recently felt right to release it." June smiled. "What happened recently?" June looked up into Bojan's eyes. "You." She practically whispered. Bojan's eyes softened. "Junes." He said softly.

June smiled sheepishly. They arrived at June's hotel room and entered.

"You know, I actually wanted to tell you something." Bojan grinned. "What?" June laughed confusedly. "I accidentally read your texts with Jas at the Turquoise Carpet afterparty." Bojan said, the grin not leaving his face. June narrowed her eyes. "What texts?" She asked. 

"You know, the ones about how I wanted to fuck you so bad, and you wanted to fuck me?"

June blinked. "You saw those." She stated. "I'm absolutely killing Jas." She mumbled. "Why? She wasn't wrong on my part." Bojan was still grinning. June looked up into his eyes. 

"Kiss me." She whispered.

"I thought you'd never ask."

.•*•.•*•.

June woke up from the sound of the shower running. She looked at the time. 10:00. Usually she was a morning person, but she was really tired that night. She grabbed her phone.

Jas

10:00

Thanks😁

For what?

Well
Bojan read our texts Saturday
He told me about it yesterday evening
And...

JUNE
OMG
THATS HUGE
Also dont quote mamma mia to me

The fact that you realized that makes
me think you are as obsessed with it
as I am

Im not

Sure
BUT YEAH
IT IS

Is he still there?

Yeah hes showering

Without you?
Disappointing

Jas.

Sorry
But Im so happy for u

:))

Bojan came out of the bathroom, only wearing boxers. He looked at June and smirked. "Good morning Junes." June put down her phone. "Good morning." She smiled. "Nervous for tonight?" June asked Bojan. "Just a little. You?" "Very." Bojan chuckled. "You will do amazing, I'm sure. If you can walk of course." June gave him a look, saying that she didn't appreciate the comment. "I can walk just fine, thank you very much. 

Bojan nodded. "Sure." "Just shut up and put on some clothes." Bojan raised his eyebrows. "I could say the same thing about you." He smirked, looking at June's bare shoulders. June held her blanket even closer to her body. "Alright, I'll go." He said smiling, walking back into the bathroom. 

June quickly put on her clothes. "Can I come in again?" She heard Bojan say though the bathroom door. "Yes." Bojan opened the door. "Look, I can walk just fine." June smiled. 

Bojan had gone back to his hotel, and June was talking with Amelia. "How was breakfast with Bojan?" June looked at Amelia. "I saw you. You weren't exactly invisible." Amelia smirked. "It was great, thanks." June fakely smiled. "Ready for tonight?" Amelia changed the subject. "As ready as I'll ever be." 

June got tapped on her shoulder and she turned around. "Jas!" She hugged her best friend, and over her shoulder she saw her parents and little brother. "Mom, dad! I thought you all couldn't make it." She said, hugging each of them. "Surprise!" 

A/N

Oooooooohhhh

I hope you get the Mamma Mia reference :))))