night out

A few days later June was in Madrid. The pre party in Tel Aviv had gone well, although she was tired. She had traveled to Madrid and was now in her hotel room, changing to go eat dinner with Alessandra and Alika.

The girls met up outside of their hotel, and started walking around the city. They were talking about anything and everything. They saw a cute restaurant, and sat down there to eat something. "So, you and Bojan?" Alika asked June. "What? What's with me and Bojan?" June's eyes going back and forth between her friends. "Well, the edits, the fact that you are smiling when you're texting him, the flirting." Alessandra emphasized the last words.

"There is no flirting. Right? We're just friends. The Bojune thing is just a joke between us." June's friends had confused her. Alika leaned in, "When you left in Warsaw, Bojan seemed quite serious about just a joke." June's head shot up. "What do you mean?" She asked, but Alika just softly shook her head. Their food came, and they changed the subject. June talked with them, but her head was with the previous conversation. What happened in Warsaw?

The girls were walking back to their hotel, to do karaoke together.

"June! Are you excited for the release tonight?" Alessandra asked June. "I am! I'm also very curious what people will think, since it is in Dutch." "I'm sure they'll love it. We do." Alika smiled, and Alessandra nodded. "And Bojan likes it, so that worry is gone." Alessandra smirked. "How do you know?"

"Amelia told us you almost puked waiting for his reaction." "Okay, I know who to fire. And that's not true, I almost puked because we were in a taxi and I have motion sickness." Alessandra raised her eyebrows. "Let's talk about something else shall we." June laughed. "You should." They heard a man saying. June turned around and saw Jan smiling at her, and Bojan, Jure and Nace following him.

"Hello!" June's face lit up when she saw Bojan, and unbeknownst to her Alika, Alessandra and Jan shared a knowing look. "We were just going back to our hotel, to do karaoke or something like that." June explained when everyone greeted everyone. "Do you want to join us?" Alika asked Joker Out. "Yes!" Jan said, suspiciously quick. "Great."

Bojan and June were walking up front, since she was the only one to know the way to the hotel. "How many times have you been to Madrid?" He asked her. "This is my second time, why?" "Well, you know the way without a map." June smiled. "I'm pretty good at navigating. I was here yesterday and the day before that, so I just remembered the way. It's not that hard actually."

At the hotel, they went to June's room, since hers was the biggest. She shared a room with Amelia, who didn't mind that they were doing karaoke there. They had rented a karaoke set, and June set it up. "Who wants to start?" She asked. "You and Bojan should do a duet." Alika said, followed by the others agreeing. "Sure, but I want to choose the song." June smirked.

She and Bojan grabbed the microphones and the song 'Toxic' by Britney Spears started playing. Bojan grinned when he saw Junes smirk. He started singing the first verse and chorus flawlessly. He let June sing the second verse, and the rest they sang together.

When they were done they high-fived. "Jan and Jure, your turn." Bojan said. "But I can't sing." Jure pouted. "Exactly." Bojan said with a smirk.