be my guest

*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*

June's first rehearsal had gone great. The sound was good, the cameras did what they were supposed to do, and so did June. Now she was off to Be My Guest, the Eurovision interview concept. She was sitting in the Eurovision bubble with Clara.

"Hi June! I am so excited to have you here in our Eurovision bubble!" Clara greeted her. "You have just come off stage, how was your first rehearsal?" June smiled brightly. "The first rehearsal went great! Everything went how we wanted them to go, and it's was really exciting to bring all of our visions alive on the Eurovision stage." 

"How fun. Can you tell us something about your song? Is it a romantic song, or...?"  June laughed. "No, it's not a romantic song, or at least not in origin. I wrote it about my best friend, actually. We were on a trip in America together, and this came out of it." She smiled. "Of course, in time songs can get other meanings, but the song is still about and for my best friend."

Clara nodded. "I have some fan questions for you. Are you ready?" "Yes, of course." "The first question is from Tim, on twitter. Pineapple on pizza, yes or no?" June smiled. "I'm going to be a little controversial here, but it's a yes for me. I actually always order it and I love it. It brings a nice sweetness to the savory." 

"Michael on Instagram asked if you are a dog or a cat person." "I actually am both I think. I love dogs and I love cats. But if I have to choose one I would say cats, because otherwise my cat Willow will not be happy." June laughed.

"Alright, last fan question. Alana on Instagram asks, What is the first thing you do when you wake up?" June laughed. "Hmm. I go to the toilet? Is that a valid answer?" Clara smiled. "Valid enough for me."

"Before I let you go, I want to play a game with you, is that alright?" "Of course! I love games!" June said, excited. "Alright! Let's play our game Feels Like. Get it? Because you sing that?" Clara raised her eyebrows, making June laugh. "I get it."

Crew had put a board with all the Eurovision contestants next to June. "Okay, so here's how it works. I'm going to ask you a question, and you have to point out who 'Feels Like' the right answer." June clapped in her hands. "Lets do this!"

"First question: Who feels like they could be a great cook?" Clara asked. June thought for a second, but then pointed to Marco Mengoni. "Marco, why?" "Well, he's Italian, and I love Italian food. And he just looks like he could be a chef." June laughed. 

"Next, who feels like they could have ten dogs?" June laughed. "I know this one." She said, before pointing to Joker Out. "Joker Out?" Clara asked. "Yes, well, mostly Bojan, the singer. He is a big dog person. I feel like he would be happy to have ten dogs." "Yes, I think he would." Clara said.

"Who feels like they would be the life of the party?" June thought for a second. She didn't want to say Joker Out twice. "I think... Alessandra. She is full of energy and always dancing and singing." Clara nodded.

"Last question. Who feels like they could be a model?" June looked at the board. "Noa Kirel. Isn't she already? I mean, she is beautiful and she can dance, so she's elegant. I think she would make an excellent model." June smiled. 

"Thank you so much for being here." Clara ended. "Thank you for having me, I had so much fun."

liked by juneblom, bojan_cvjeticanin and others

eurovision That was a successful first rehearsal for @juneblom 😍🇳🇱

Watch her 30 second clip on Youtube now!

juneblom 🫶

joker_out_official Bojan is screaming crying thowing up
juneblom I would too
jasking You sure he isnt just (s)creaming

user1 This lightning too?🥵

A/N

Three chapters today again???? I actually am on fire holy shit