Barcelona here we come!

story by jasking

June opened her instagram, since she had to wait for her plane to Barcelona

bojan_cvjeticanin

21:30

Hey, I love your song! Maybe we can meet up
in Barcelona?

4:31

Oh hi! So sorry, I was sleeping when you sent the message
I would love to meet up! My plane lands there 8.30, so
basically I'm free to do something the entire day!

She left the messages open for a while, waiting for Bojan to answer, until she realized it was 4:30 and he was most likely asleep. June reread her messages a few time, each time cringing more at what she send. Should she send another message? Probably not.

"Ready to go? Would be nice to actually be in the plane when it leaves." June spoke, interrupting her thoughts. "Yes, lets go. Barcelona here we come!"

.•*•.•*•.

June heard a knock on her hotelroom door. "Coming!" She opened the door, and Jas stormed in. "Ready to go? I love your outfit, I'm sure Bojan will love it as well. What do you think of my outfit? Does it look good? Maybe I should wear a different top. What did you bring? Can I borrow something?" She rambled. "Jas! Calm down. You look amazing. We're meeting Joker Out, not the president." June laid her hands on her best friends shoulders. "We'll be fine. What's the matter with you? You're never nervous meeting new people, usually that's my job."

Jas smiled. "Nothing, just excited. That's all." June raised her eyebrows, not believing a word the girl said. She put on her sneakers. "Let's go then!"

While walking downstairs the girls heard someone approaching them from the back, and before she knew it June laid on the ground beneath the stairs. "June! Are you okay?" Jas ran down, while the man just past them and ran out the hotel. "My ankle hurts. A lot." "Oh god, we should get you to a hospital."

In the car to the hospital June suddenly turned even more pale. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Jas immediately asked.

"My phone. I need to text Bojan. They're waiting for us. They'll think we stood them up. They'll think we hate them."

Jas grabbed June's phone out of her bag. "Here you go. Anything else?" June shook her head and opened her phone.

bojan_cvjeticanin

15:00

Are you okay? You were supposed to be here 15
minutes ago.
I get it if you don't want to come.
Sorry for wasting your time.

15.15

I'm so sorry for not texting you!!
We are in a taxi to the hospital
I fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle
Or well, someone kind of pushed me down
But I'll be okay!!
Sorry, the ankle thing made me forget to text you

Oh my god, are you okay?
I totally get it!
Get better 😘❤

I will! ❤