turquoise carpet

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

June was ready to enter the turquoise carpet. She was wearing a white dress, simple but also comfortable. She was right in the middle of the contestants, after Marco Mengoni.

story by juneblom

June stepped on the carpet, she had to pose for five seconds before walking down the stairs. She got handed a microphone and stood on the mark. "Hello! You look wonderful!" Sam said. "Thank you so much! So do you." June smiled. She was happy she'd already met Sam and Timur earlier, so she wasn't very nervous.

"So, June. You have the most tiktok followers out of all the contestants, and you share a lot. Is there anything you wouldn't share on the internet?" Timur asked her. "Oh yes, for sure. I think it's important to share a lot and to talk to the people, show them I'm human too. But I also think it's good to keep some things private, like relationships and people in your life." June nodded.

"Everyone spends a lot of time together this year, but who do you love the most? Is there an act that you enjoy spending time with the most?" Sam asked. "Yes we do! I love spending time with all of them, but if I have to say some I'll say, Joker Out, Alessandra, Alika and Mae Muller? But there are so many more that I want to say right now."

"Would you say that you have chosen the right time to participate in Eurovision then?" Sam grinned. "Ah, very smart. Yes, I think so, I am so grateful for all the people I've met this year." June smiled. "Good, well enjoy yourself today and this weekend, and feel free to enjoy the party tonight." Sam ended the interview. "Thank you so much. Bye."

June had done all the interviews, a few photoshoots, and now she was at the party. She was talking with Alessandra, who was the first to enter the carpet and the first to be done. She kept an eye on the door, to see when Joker Out entered.

"You honestly look like a queen. Your crown? Just- wow." June said, looking at Alessandra's dress. "Thank you so much. You look so beautiful as well." Alessandra smiled.

"I love this song!" June exclaimed as Mr. Saxobeat started playing. "Oh, my god so do I!" Alessandra said, and they started dancing and singing along, laughing at their idiotic dance moves.