pictures

liked by juneblom, bojan_cvjeticanin and others

eurovision Anyone else suddenly craving roasted marshmallows? 😋🇳🇱

jasking could've done me a little less dirty
juneblom could i tho??
user1 not june casually eating pasta in bed
user2 im obsessed with her pjs
user3 you could have put in some effort and have dressed up
user4 omg this was the night of the iconic live

.•*•.•*•.

playing...

June was sitting on the bed of her hotelroom, scrolling through the pictures on her phone, and looked up. "Oh hi, didn't see you there." She very obviously tried to keep in her laugh, while the camera started shaking a little and you could hear muffled laughter. 

"I'm sitting in my hotelroom with Jas, and I'm looking for a fun picture to show you." She looked down again, scrolling for a second before her face lit up. "Found it!" She clicked on the picture and turned her phone.

 "Found it!" She clicked on the picture and turned her phone

June started laughing when Jas gasped loudly. "Jas and I were making a late night snack. Roasted marshmallows at 3 am are the best." June laughed, and the video cut. 

"Was that really the best photo on your phone?" Jas asked. "Not the best, but my favourite and that was what they asked for." June grinned. "Bitch." Jas said, before smiling along. 

"What if..." Jas started. "Oh god." "What if we would go live on insta?" June looked up. "Wait that's actually a good idea. Are there any braincells in there after all?" "Funny."

June got her tripod set up at the end of the bed, and started the live. "Hello! Jas and I are in our hotelroom eating dinner, and we thought we could answer some questions." The chat quickly exploded with questions. 

bojan_cvjeticanin joined the live

"What is our favourite Eurovision 2023 song?" June read. "Well, I love all of them, but if I have to say some it would be... Slovenia, France, Finland or Czechia." She answered. "What about you Jas?" "Ooh, I like Belgium, Italy and Norway."

user387 have you talked with any of the other contestants yet?

"Yes, I chatted with Alessandra. But I would love to meet more people, they all seem so nice!" June excitedly answered. 

Jas smirked. "But she's most eager to meet Joker Out. 'Oh their singer is so hot, I love him.' is all I've heard for the past weeks." Juniper turned red. "No comment. I think that that's enough for today. Thanks for watching this live and until the next one, bye!" She stopped the live and turned to her best friend. "Was that necessary?"

"What? He won't hear it." "Seriously? This will be on the internet forever. Thanks a lot Jas, thanks A Lot." Jas laughed. Even when annoyed June would never stop speaking in memes. 

"I'm going to sleep, I'll see what the internet will do tomorrow." June smiled. 

new message from bojan_cvjeticanin

A/N

Oooh drama!! Also, I'm not going to write June and Jas's conversations in Dutch because then I have to write everything twice and reading that is very annoying.