London

*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*

June arrived in London at 9:30. She dropped her bags at her hotel. She had slept a little in the plane, so that meant that she had slept for 4 hours today. Not a lot. Her sound check was in 3 hours, which meant that Amelia was making her leave in 2 and a half hours. Just enough to sleep. But she wanted to put on some make-up and appropriate clothes and she needed to shower. Half an hour less. 2 hours rest. She could work with that.

She grabbed her headphones and put them on. She put on folklore, by Taylor Swift of course, and grabbed her journal. Let's write. 

2 and a half hours later there was a knock on her door. "June. We gotta go." She heard Amelia say. June opened the door while putting on her shoes. "Almost there." She said. She grabbed her bag, and followed Amelia. 

After the soundcheck June had to do some foto- and videoshoots, and some interviews. The rest of the day, she just chilled in her hotel room and worked on a new song.

At the London preparty June was allowed to sing two songs. When she chose the songs she didn't know Lost Cause was coming out yet, so she chose The Right Time and Zonder Gezicht. She walked on stage, greeted the crowd and Zonder Gezicht started playing. The crowd started screaming, and screaming the lyrics along. June was shocked, to say the least. 

"I love you guys!!" She said, before leaving the stage. "You were amazing." Bojan told her, when she walked past Joker Out. "Thank you so much. So were you." June smiled.

Jan approached June with a microphone. "What's your favourite thing about Joker Out?" He asked her. "Hmm, good question. I can't choose." Jan raised his eyebrows. "Between what?" June thought for a second. "A lot of things." " And if you have to name one of those?" "I'll say... Your playfulness? You make everything fun." Jan grinned. "I thought you were going to say Bojan." June gasped. "You better cut that out." She laughed.

liked by joker_out_official, janpeteh and others

juneblom London ily!!

user1 we love you too!

user2 So beautiful