preparty Warsaw

June arrived at the venue. She was - again - the second to perform that night. Joker Out was the first to perform, and June was ready early, so she stood next to the stage, watching them. Well, them... Watching Bojan. She stood there, in awe of the Slovenian singer. He was standing there, singing his song flawlessly, even though he was very sick just that morning. The boys were done, and walked off stage, breaking June out of her daydreaming.

"Good luck!" Bojan told her when she walked on stage. "Hello Warsaw! How are we feeling?" She said, the crowd screaming. "Great." She smiled and started singing. How she loved her job.

When the song was done June thanked the crowd and walked off stage. She walked to Amelia, backstage. "I'm a little light headed." She managed to say, before she fainted.

.•*•.•*•.

June woke up lying on a couch. She opened her eyes and saw 7 worried faces above her. Amelia, Alika, Bojan, Jan, Kris, Jure and Nace. "Are you okay?" Her manager asked. "What happened?" June said with a dry throat. She slowly sat up with Bojan and Alika's help, while Amelia handed her a bottle of water. "You fainted after the performance. I immediately asked for help. You were out for 2 minutes." Amelia explained.

June drank the entire bottle of water. "It was very hot in there. I didn't drink enough today. It's my own fault. A little more water and I'll be fine." She said. "This happened a lot when I was younger. Didn't hydrate enough. Also it's kind of a family thing, my brother still experiences this a lot." June explained. Amelia nodded. "I know. You definitely ate enough today, so that's not the problem." She joked. She and June ordered food together. June smiled.

"I have to get some stuff. Be right back." Amelia walked out the room. "Are you sure you're okay?" Alika asked June, who nodded in response. "You were pretty far gone." Bojan tried to laugh it off but he sounded worried. "I swear, I'm okay. Just a bit of a headache, but that will go away."

June grabbed her bag and took a little sachet with powder out of it. "This will help." She said, and mixed it with water. She drank it and grimaced. "It's very salt" She explained. In the background she could hear Mae Muller sing her song, and June did a little dance - sitting down, Bojan did not allow her to stand up - to it. "Wanted to trash your Benz, tell all your friends how cruel you were to me." She sang along, smiling to herself a little.

"What?" Alika asked her. June looked up. "Hm?" "Why did you smile?" "Oh, just thinking..." June said, her smile growing. "About?" Kris asked, curious. "About my ex." June said. "When he broke up with me Jas threw cow shit on him."