out

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

June heard a knock on her hotel room door. She stood up and opened the door, revealing Bojan. "Hi." She smiled. "Hi." He responded, and June giggled. "What?" Bojan confusedly laughed. 

"We're just like Nick and Charlie from Heartstopper with our hi's." She laughed and closed the door behind her. "I've never seen that, but sure." Bojan smiled at June's shocked expression. "You haven't? We have to watch it sometime." 

Bojan grabbed June's hand and they walked out of the hotel. "Where are we going?" June asked. "I don't know." Bojan grinned. "You don't know." June repeated. "I thought we could just walk around the city, see if there is anything fun to do." He shrugged. "Alright, sounds fun." She said, a smile on her face. 

June gasped. "That bookstore looks so cute! We have to go in." She said, bouncing like a little kid. Bojan smiled. "Sure. Let's go." He said, following June into the bookstore. 

June was looking though the books, reading the back of a few that looked interesting. She spotted a book and ran towards it. "I've been wanting this book for so long, but they didn't have it anywhere. Oh my god! I need to buy this." She said, picking it up. 

"What book is it?" Bojan asked, and June showed him. "It's called 'To Sir Philip, with love' as you can see. It's from the Bridgerton book series, which I love. I own all the books instead of this one." June said, the big smile on her face never leaving. 

"I'll buy it for you." Bojan said, trying to take the book. "No, I can buy it." June said, stretching out her arm, so the book was out of his reach. "No. I took you here so I'm buying it." Bojan took a step forward and grabbed the book. "I wanted to go in the bookstore myself." June tried to stop Bojan, who was already at the checkout.

"I'll. Buy. It. Why do you have to be so stubborn all the time?" Bojan grinned. "Have a nice day." June smiled at the lady at the checkout and they walked out the door. "Sorry. I'm sure it was boring watching me look at books for 20 minutes." June laughed. "Nah. I liked it." Bojan said. 

June ended up buying a new dress, that she paid for herself. Now they were walking back to her hotel, talking and laughing. "Excuse me. Can I get a picture with you?" A girl interrupted them. June smiled at her. "Of course." "I'll take the picture." Bojan said, holding his hand out for her phone. "Well, if you're okay with it I wanted a picture with both of you." The girl said. 

"Yeah sure!" June said, looking at Bojan. "Of course." He smiled and the girl took a selfie. June hugged her goodbye and her and Bojan walked along. "She'll probably post it." Bojan said. "We can say that we're just friends. We can hang out as friends as well right?" June asked. "True." Bojan smiled. 

He walked her to her hotel room. "Do you want to join me? We can watch something on the tv and order some food." June said, as they stood in front of the door. "I would love to." He smiled. June opened the door and he followed her. "Sorry about the mess." She said, throwing some clothes into her suitcase.

"Mess? This is ten times neater than our rooms." Bojan laughed. "Jas says I'm a neat freak, so this is messy for me. But sit down, please." She pointed to the bed, and sat down herself. 

"What do you want to watch?" Bojan asked her. "You've followed me around the city the entire afternoon, I think it's your decision now." June laughed. 

"Well, if I have to choose... Maybe we could watch that Heartstopper thing of yours." He grinned. "It's a tv series. But we could start it, yeah." June grabbed the tv remote. 

'Great, even more reason for me to come back.' Bojan thought. There was a knock on the door. "I'll go." June stood up. 

"Junie. I saw you were back, how was your date?" Amelia said as she opened up the door. "Was it as amazing as you thought it would be?" She grinned. June sighed. "It was amazing." She muttered. "But, he's in my room right now, we're watching a movie, and you shouted that so loud that he has definitely heard that." Amelia's grin grew even bigger. 

"Alright I'll go. Have fun, and do it safely please! Oh wait, he probably has some of his own condoms, that won't be a problem." Amelia said, extra loudly into the room. June shut the door in her face and walked back, a bright red blush on her face, that grew even redder as she saw Bojan's smirk. "Sorry 'bout that." She muttered as she sat down. 

"I don't mind. So you thought today would be amazing huh?" June closed her eyes. "I'll just put on Heartstopper now." She said demonstratively. Bojan leaned over and hugged June, pulling her towards him. "Come on, it's cute." He said. June chuckled. "Sure, but I thought you wanted to see Heartstopper." 

After Bojan had left, around 9 pm, June was scrolling on her phone and listening to music. She had put on Reputation, and she just had to repost one song. It fitted too perfectly. 

story by juneblom

She got a notification from twitter.

tweet by juneblomfan

Guys!!!! Are you seeing this??? Were they on a date??

*picture taken by the fan that afternoon

user1 guys women and men can be friends too

user2 Omg but what if they were on a date that would be amazing

user3 TOUCH SOME GRASSSSSS

user4 There are suspiciously many signs 

user5 I hope not I don't like June
juneblomfan Honestly go fuck urself

juneblom Guys I love u but Bojan and I are just friends xx

A/N

Men buying books for you>>>>> (I don't have experience but if someone did that for me I would drop to my knees and do anything they want me to do)

Also I absolutely love you guys and ur comments