preparty Amsterdam

*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*

June arrived at the venue, where people were standing outside waiting for her. She waved at them, and made some pictures with them. Jas and her entered the venue, followed by Amelia. "You sure you're okay?" Jas asked again. "Yes. But you won't be if you ask me that one more time." June joked.

June was talking with Amelia, when Bojan and Mark approached her, with a microphone and camera. Amelia smiled and excused herself. "I have a question for you." Bojan said. "Shoot." June told him. "Would you rather, win the Eurovision Song contest, or, get the succes of Rosa Linn's Snap last year?" Bojan asked her. "Ooh, that's a good question. I want to... Win the Eurovision Song contest, and get the succes of Måneskin." June grinned. "They have been like, nominated for the Grammy's so, I'm sorry Rosa, but that sounds even better to me."

"Fair, fair. No one has given that answer yet, smart." Bojan said, into the camera. He handed Mark the microphone and said something to him in Slovenian. Mark nodded and walked away. "Are you feeling better already?" Bojan asked June. "I am. Singing Shake it Off actually helps shaking everything off, I should do that more often." June laughed. "Good. I have to go, I'm going to ask the other contestants the same question, but I'll see you around." Bojan waved her goodbye, and walked back to Mark.

Amelia came walking back, with tea for June. "Thanks." June took the cup. "What was that about?" Amelia asked her. "They asked me if I'd rather win Eurovision or get the succes of Rosa Linn's Snap." June explained. "What did you say?" "Win Eurovision and get Måneskin' s succes." June grinned. "Smart."

"Put your hands together for our own representative, June Blom!" Cornald, the presenter of the evening, introduced June, and she walked on stage. "Hallo!" June said into the microphone, and she was answered with screams. She was pretty nervous, since these were the people she was representing. But when she started singing all the nerves disappeared. How she loved her job.

●○

●○

○●

○●

liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, krisgusti and others

juneblom Amsterdam, DANKJEWEL!!

I loved playing for you guys, and I'm so glad to be your representative. What. An. Energy. I hope I will see you again soon, and I love you. 😘🇳🇱

jasking Wow your makeup actually looks good, even with your sweaty hands
juneblom respectively, shut up

user1 Such a great performance
user2 meh

bojan_cvjeticanin Great performance again!
juneblom So was yours :)

joker_out_official Don't tell anyone I said this but Bojan cried during your performance
bojan_cvjeticanin Kris get off the fking band account