birthday party

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

June and Bojan were in her car, on the way to the birthday. "So your brother's name is Jake, and he's 17?" Bojan asked. "Correct." June smiled. "I think you'd like him. He's very playful." She added. "And will he like me?" Bojan said. "I'm sure he will. He's always wanted an older brother, and I feel like you guys could be great friends." She answered. "I always wanted a younger brother." Bojan commented, making June smile. "See, perfect." 

"And it's Julie's first birthday?" He asked. "Yes." June nodded. 

June parked her car. "Ready?" She asked, grabbing Bojan's hand. "Very." He smiled. They walked to the door and June's aunt opened. "Hello! I'm Lisa." She introduced herself. "And this is Julie." June smiled and waved at her younger cousin as Bojan introduced himself. "Come in, please!" Lisa said.

"You must be Bojan, I heard so much about you." Laura, June's mom, said. June closed her eyes. "Thank you mom." She muttered as Bojan said, "I am, you must be Laura." Laura smiled. June and Bojan sat down, and Laura started talking to Bojan. Julie crawled over to June, who sat down on the floor next to the little girl.

"Hello." She smiled. "Can I join you?" She asked, watching Julie grab a car. "Okay, so we're playing with the cars." She grabbed another car, but Julie dropped hers. "Or we're not. Alright." She followed the girls' eyes, looking at the people on the couch. "Yeah, there are a lot of people here, aren't there. And they're all here for your birthday, how nice is that?" She told the little girl, who was crawling onto her lap.

"What do you want to do?" June asked. "Do you want to sing? Or dance? We can play with your toys, too. Shall we dance first?" She asked the girl, as she was holding her. She started to - softly - sing a Dutch song for kids, dancing with Julie. 

Bojan looked at his girlfriend adoringly as he sat down next to them, distracting Julie. "Ooh, interesting, new person." June said, smiling. Julie stretched out her little arms, and Bojan lifted her out of June's hands. Julie looked at June. "That's Bojan, my boyfriend. He's very sweet." June said to the little girl, making Bojan laugh. He started playing with Julie's cars, and the girl joined him quickly. June sat with them, playing along a little, but mostly admiring how good Bojan was with the kid. 

After Julie had been put to bed, Bojan was talking with Jake and June was talking with her mother. "You really are happy aren't you?" Laura said. "I am." June smiled. "He seems like a good guy." Her mother remarked. "Yeah." June answered. "You are so in love." Laura smiled. June blushed. "Shut up." "I see the way you look at him Junebug." June looked at Bojan and smiled. "That's the look I mean!" Her mother exclaimed. 

"We should change the subject." June fakely smiled.  "Alright, alright." 

"Can I please ride along with you two?" Jake begged June. "You are so much more fun than mom and dad." June raised her eyebrows. "That is the third time you have ever said that, I'm honored. But sure you can. I don't mind, do you?" She asked Bojan. "Me neither." "Dope!" Jake exclaimed. 

"Jake, how are things between you and Amy?" June smirked as she looked at her little brother in the rearview mirror. "There's nothing between us June." He gave her a look. "I think he's already regretting choosing this car." June said to Bojan. "I am." Jake said. "We're almost home." "Yeah, then I can show Bojan your room." Jake was grinning. "Well, that was my plan too."

"What's so embarrassing about your room?" Bojan asked. "She has these posters of many movies, like Mamma Mia and 10 things I hate about you." Jake grinned. "He already knows I like those movies you know." June told her brother. "Really?" Jake said, pouting. 

"You look cute like that." June smiled. Jake shot her a mad look and looked out the window. Bojan laughed. "Sorry about that." June said. "No, don't apologize. It's cute." Bojan smiled. "Barf." Jake remarked from the backseat. "Amy!" June said, making the boy shut up quickly.

A/N

This story is almost done!!!

I'm thinking of writing another Bojan ff, but like an Enemies to Lovers thing because I love that. Also the setting will be very different, but would you guys read that???