calling

*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*

In the week after the London preparty June worked on her performance, outfits and new songs. She was calling with Bojan every day, although she didn't like to admit that to Jas. 

"Exited to leave tomorrow?" He asked her. "Yeah, for sure." June smiled. "And you?" "So exited. And we have the Beatles tour tomorrow already." He grinned. "I'm starting to think you're looking forward to that more than you are looking forward to us meeting again." June smirked. "You know that's not true Junes." June's stomach did a little flip, but she composed herself and smiled. "I know, I know." She looked up at the clock on her wall. "I have to go. I have a little goodbye dinner planned with Jas, and I need to get ready."

"We can call while you get ready though." Bojan grinned. "True. That's actually a good idea. I have two outfits but I can't choose which one is better." June walked to her closet and put her phone down on a shelf. She held up a black mesh top. "This, with a white tanktop underneath and these jeans, or... this top with the same jeans." She showed her phone the white top. "I think the first one would look really good." Bojan said. 

"The first one it is then." June smiled. She walked back to her room and put her phone on her bed. "What did you do today?" She asked while she walked away from the phone a little, to change. "Not much. Packed my bags." 

June grabbed her phone again and put it down on her vanity table. She started brushing her hair, softly humming. "What song are you singing?" Bojan asked her. "Nothing, just a little melody I came up with today." June said. "It sounds good." June blushed. "Thanks."  "Where are you going to eat?" "Probably just an Italian restaurant or something. Nothing fancy, they'd kick us out in minutes." June joked. "You've been kicked out of restaurants?" Bojan looked at his screen, shocked. "No, not yet. But we're pretty loud if it's only us two, and we like to gossip. That's not really appreciated in fancy places." She giggled. 

"Now I really have to go. I have to pick Jas up at the station. I had fun talking with you." June smiled. "I had fun talking with you as well. We'll text tonight right?" "Of course. And we'll see each other tomorrow." June waved and hung up. She put in her airpods and put on some music. It was a ten minute walk from her apartment to the train station.

When she arrived Jas was already standing outside. "Hi!" June hugged her best friend. 

"We have so much to talk about." She started as they sat down. "Spill the tea." Jas said. "Well, I was calling with Bojan today, and he called me Junes." Jas looked at her friend, who was blushing. "Junes? That's so cute." She squealed. "Right? And I feel like there's some flirting happening but I was avoiding that shit as the plague for the past three years so I'm not totally sure." Jas laughed.

"That's very true. Tell me everything." June tried to recap everything that they said on the call. "He is so flirting with you." Jas exclaimed. "Jas! Shush." June looked around, to see a few people looking at the girls. "If they hear you, and this gets out, I'm gonna die." June whispered. Jas laid her hand on June's. "I get it. Sorry." "It's all right. I just... don't want to fuck this up." 

liked by jasking, bojan_cvjeticanin and others

juneblom byebye Amsterdam, hello Liverpool!!!!

Thank u @jasking for the flowers❤️

jasking Imma miss u❤️
juneblom Imma miss u too❤️

bojan_cvjeticanin Wow great outfit, who picked it?
juneblom Right? I mean that person could be my stylist from now on
user1 Guys what is happening

alessandram02 Can't wait to see you again!❤️
juneblom And you!!❤️

A/N

Second chapter of today!!!!!!