listening party

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

June and Bojan had spent the day preparing the party. They went grocery shopping together, and June had baked some cookies. She put the baking tray down and felt arms slip around her waist. "They smell really good." Bojan said. "Thanks. I actually put too much flour in them, and they baked a little too-"  June started, but Bojan put his hand over her mouth. " They're perfect." He said. 

"When are they arriving again? I can't wait much longer." Bojan said. "5 more minutes." June laughed and kissed his cheek, laying down on his chest. The doorbell rang, and Bojan jumped up. " You are so impatient." June laughed. "The faster we all sit the faster we can listen." Bojan said as he quickly walked to the door.

June followed him, greeting the men walking in. "Hi! I'm so glad you're all here." She smiled at them. "Take your time, please." She grinned, looking at Bojan. "Don't take your time. I can't wait." He said. "He was whining all afternoon." June said. "'When are they arriving?'" She said, trying to imitate Bojan but failing miserably. "I can imagine." Kris laughed. 

"But honestly? I can't wait either." Nace smiled. "See?" Bojan smiled at June and grabbed her hand, dragging her to his couch. 

.•*•.•*•.

"I loved it Junes." Bojan was the first to speak up after 'Say Yes To Heaven' was finished. "Me too, it's brilliant." Jure added. "Yes, for sure." Nace nodded. "It was really good. I loved Adem Je In." Kris smiled. "I really liked that one as well, even though I didn't understand shit." Bojan said, making June laugh. "I'll explain it someday." She said, smiling through her tears. "I'm so happy you all like it, I was so scared you wouldn't." 

Bojan hugged her. "Nonsense. It's impossible to not like this masterpiece." June smiled. "Thank you." She said. 

The men had stayed for a little longer, but eventually they left. June and Bojan were sitting on the couch, talking. "When did you write Listen Before I Go?" Bojan softly asked her. "About two and a half years ago, I think." She smiled a watery smile. "I'm so sorry." June looked into his eyes. "It's not in any way your fault." "I know, but I'm still sorry you had to feel that way." He grabbed her hand and squeezed it. 

"But what is Stiekem about?" Bojan tried to pronounce it right. "Well, Stiekem means In Secret. It's about loving someone in secret, really." June's smile brightened. "And Adem Je In?" "That literally translates to Breathe You In. It's about feeling at home with someone." Bojan beamed. "So all the songs after To Love A Boy are about me?" He grinned. "Basically." June blushed. "You really are obsessed with me." Bojan chuckled and kissed June.

" Bojan chuckled and kissed June

●○○

○●○

○●○

○○●

○○●

liked by joker_out_official, bojan_cvjeticanin and others

juneblom I think @joker_out_official liked Finally Alive

joker_out_official We did!!❤️
juneblom Yesss❤️

jasking It's a little sad that they got to hear it before I can
juneblom I see you like so much more than them

bojan_cvjeticanin I loved it❤️
bojan_cvjeticanin Also, when did you take the third picture?
juneblom When you were bawling your eyes out

krisgusti Such a good EP!
juneblom ❤️❤️❤️