preparty

June walked towards Jas, who was standing in the area for the artists, talking to some people. She could only see Jas's face, not who she was talking to, so she walked up to her. "June! You did so wel! They loved you!" Jas exclaimed when she saw June. June grinned. "Thanks. I could hear you screaming though my in-ears. Very out of tune." Jas gasped, and June could hear a guy laughing. She turned to look at who Jas was talking to and saw Joker Out standing there. 

"You understood what I said?" June asked the guy in Dutch. "Yeah, I did. My mom is from the Netherlands so I speak Dutch." "Wait that's so cool!" The guy smiled. "I'm Kris." "Juniper, call me June." 

The rest of the guys introduced themselves, but June noticed that Bojan wasn't there. "Where is Bojan?" She asked them. Jas smirked at Jure, "5 euros please." She said, holding out her hand. 

"What?" June asked, her eyes going back and forth between the two. "We had a bet, if you would start talking about Bojan in the first 5 minutes I would get 5 euros, if you didn't he would." June sighed. "Seriously? I just wanted to properly introduce myself." In the meantime, Diljá had gotten on stage and started singing. "I love this song!" June screamed, and started singing along, joined by Jas. 

When the song finished Jas was out of breath, which made June chuckle. "Shall I get you something to drink?" She asked her. "That would be nice, thanks." June turned around to walk to the bar, not realizing Jas's smirk behind her back. 

"One beer and a Coke Zero please." June said, leaning on the bar a little. The bartender nodded. "No alcohol for you?" June turned around and saw Bojan standing at the bar. "Oh, hi! No, no alcohol for me. When I start drinking I can't stop. Pretty bad for the voice." She pointed at her throat and smiled. "That sucks." "It's alright, I'll just make sure everyone gets home safe." She smiled at the bartender and took the drinks. "Thank you. I'll go back to Jas now." "I'll join you. The guys are there as well right?"

"Yep. By the way, how did you know the beer wasn't for me?" June said as they started walking. Bojan chuckled, "Jasmine doesn't strike me as a Coke Zero type." June laughed. "True enough." Wild Youth was playing We are One, and June was softly singing along. "Here's your beer." She poked Jas with her elbow. "You're the best. Oh hi Bojan! Didn't realize you were also there."  Jas said, but June knew her well enough to hear that she was lying. "You little bitch." She muttered. 

"Sorry?" Bojan asked her. "Nothing. Just a... joke between Jas and me." She smiled. She drank her coke in one go and put the cup away. Bojan raised his eyebrows, a questioning look on his face. "Less chance to get drugged. I'm kinda paranoid about that." June explained. 

Sudden Lights started the chorus of Aijā and June and Jas were singing along. The boys from Joker Out were talking and laughing together. Jas looked at June and realized she was staring at them. "They're not performing yet you know." June looked at Jas. "I. Know." She said slowly. "The tiktok captions were right though, you are down Bad." Jas emphasized Bad. June rolled her eyes. "Am not." "June you like him so much, be serious right now." Jas exclaimed. "Shut up Jas, Kris can understand you remember." June shushed her friend. 

Kris came walking up to them, followed by the other Joker Out guys. "Who do you like soooo much?" He asked June in Dutch. "No one. And Jas, names are the same in different languages so the people here will understand who we are talking about. Don't say a word." Jas grinned. "I won't, I won't."

"What are you guys talking about? It's not fair if you keep talking in Dutch, we don't understand that." Bojan whined. "Nothing, we're talking about nothing." June said, at the same time as Kris said, "June likes someone, but they won't tell me who." June gave Kris a dead stare. "We could have kept it between us Dutchies thank you very much." Jan gasped. "Who do you like? Tell us please!"