press conference

June and Amelia arrived at the press conference. June got assigned a seat, between Alika and Bojan. "Are you feeling better than yesterday?" Bojan asked her. "Yes. Are you?" The Slovenian singer nodded. 

"Can you introduce yourself and tell us something about the nature in your home country?" The interviewer asked June. "Of course. My name is June Blom, and the nature in the Netherlands is beautiful and diverse in my opinion. We have forests, dunes and heath. I grew up near a lot of nature, so it's really dear to me."

June planted a tree, and did some more individual interviews, before going to the venue for a soundcheck. After that, she went to the hotel to change for the carpet, and more interviews. 

●○

●○

○●

○●

liked by bojan_cvjeticanin, alessandram02 and others

juneblom Let's go to the carpet 🇮🇱

bojan_cvjeticanin Can't wait to see you! :)
jasking we know you cant

alessandram02 😍😍
liked by juneblom

alika.milova Beautiful!😍
juneblom ❤❤

iruhechanovi Wow😍
juneblom ❤❤

Amelia and June arrived at the carpet. "Don't forget to promote your song." Amelia reminded June. "I won't!" June said, before stepping on the carpet. She first had to make some pictures, and when she was done she saw Joker Out, The Busker, and Turan and Tural standing on the carpet. She walked up to them. "Hello!" She introduced herself to the guys from Malta and Azerbaijan. 

Mark, the cameraman for Joker Out, filmed them singing Wonderwall by Oasis together, and so did David, the Maltese singer. "Thanks guys, that was fun." June smiled and walked on to the interviews." 

"June!" One of the interviewers called her. "A little birdie told me that you are releasing a new song this week." June beamed. "I am! This friday, the 7th of april, I am releasing my first Dutch single. It's a collaboration with S10, the Dutch representative of last year." She explained. "That's great! Can you tell us the name of the song?" "I can, it's called 'Zonder Gezicht' which literally translates to Without face." 

"So, new song?" Bojan asked June. "Yes!" June grinned. "Can I hear it?" Bojan asked, smirking. June narrowed her eyes. "I think you can, but not now. I'll text it to you, I can't be blasting it out here. Amelia would kill me." She chuckled and looked at her manager, who was already looking at her. "I'll send it to you tonight." 

There was some music playing, and they started playing Lay all your love on me by ABBA. June gasped. "I love this song! This is like my favourite ABBA song at the moment!" She exclaimed. "This is my favourite ABBA song as well!" Bojan laughed. They started singing along and dancing, and they were soon joined by other Eurovision contestants.

Unknown to June and Bojan, Jan was filming them singing together, and he had posted the video on Instagram.

tagged juneblom and bojan_cvjeticanin

liked by jasking, alika.milova and others

joker_out_official Lay all your love on me?

krisgusti Should they recreate the Mamma Mia scene?
jasking June already knows the choreo so that won't be a problem
juneblom Only if you guys are going to do the fin routine at the end 🤭
juneblom Also, what's wrong with knowing the choreo Jas?
jasking Nothing, nothing. (Guys she's holding me hostage help me)

juneblom Jan why did you film this😭
janpeteh Why not?

nace_jordan Bojan is never washing his hair anymore

bojan_cvjeticanin @juremacek Looking like you wanna kiss me
juremacek You do know the difference between me and June right?

user1 Joker Out feeeeding the Bojune fandom

user2 She's such a pick me
user3 fr she should just leave him alone

A/N

The song is 'Zonder Gezicht' by Froukje and S10. I really recommend listening! :))) 

Also no ones fainting in this chapter 😱😱