what a coincidence

Jas and June were at the airport in Barcelona. It was four days after the preparty. They had walked around Barcelona for the past few days, but now June was going to Warsaw for the preparty there. Jas was going back home, since she had to go back to work. "I'll miss you. Text me when you're there okay?" Jas told June. "I will. I'll miss you too." The girls hugged each other and went to their separate gates. 

June sat down in her seat on the airplane when she heard a recognizable voice beside her. She took out one airpod looked up. Mae Muller was standing next to her. "Hey girl! I have the seat next to you, what a coincidence." She said excitedly. "Oh my god, that's great!" Mae sat down and the girls talked for a little. 

The plane was in the air and June had both her airpods in again. In the hotel she had downloaded a playlist with all of Joker Out's songs, to listen to in the plane. For now her favourites were Gola, Barve Oceana, Plastika, Katrina, Novi Val and Demoni. But she loved all of the songs, and slowly started to learn the lyrics.

June and Mae said goodbye to each-other, and followed their delegations to their hotels. Jas had already arrived home, so June and Jas facetimed. June gave Jas a little tour of the hotelroom, and talked about her flight. There were some annoying people at the airport for both of them, so they got their anger out. 

"Joker Out is already there right?" Jas asked June. "Yeah, they're staying in the same hotel as me." "That's so fun! You can see them every day." "True, but I got a little sick and I don't want to get them sick." "What do you have?" "Just a cold, coughing and a headache mostly. My throat hurts too, hence the tea." June held her cup up. "I hope you can sing tomorrow then." Jas said, a little worried. "I'll be fine, promise."Jas nodded. 

"I'll go now alright? Rest the voice." June grinned. "Alright. Text me if you need anything." "I will mom." "Love you too." Jas said before ending the call. June sighed and looked at the time. 15:00. Too early to get some food, but too late to walk around. June made some more tea and sat down on the bed. She grabbed her laptop and opened Disney+. She put on '10 things I hate about you', her comfort movie. 

●○

●○

○●

○●

juneblom hello Warsaw!🇵🇱 
Very excited for the preparty tomorrow!

Also I found this meme with a pic of me and I thought it was very relatable so I wanted to post it. Credits to whoever made it cause that wasn't me!! 

jasking how do you look this good with wet hair
juneblom genetics

joker_out_official Bojan screamed
user1 who didn't though

user2 pick me???

user3 im at the preparty tomorrow im so happyyyyyyyy
liked by juneblom

A/N

A little filler chapter :)))
Also two chapters in one day??? Very proud of my productive self