hello Tel Aviv

The day after the preparty started with hectic traveling. June had to wake up at 4.30 to catch her flight to Tel Aviv.

Jas

5.00

Helloooo
I'm at the airport
I'm so bored
My flight is in half an hour
But no one is awake and I want to
talk to someone
I know you won't answer I'll just spam
you until my flight is boarding
No that's mean
Sorry
Love you
Bitch🥰

Amelia walked up to June. "We can board, come on." She said. Amelia was not a morning person, to June's dismay. June didn't like waking up early, but she was in a good mood in the morning, something you usually couldn't say about Amelia. "Coming!" June said, jumping up and following Amelia to the gate.

She looked around if she could see anyone she knew, since a lot of people who were at the Warsaw preparty would go to the Tel Aviv party, but she recognized no one.

June sat down in her window seat, Amelia sat in the seat next to her. She put in her airpods and put on her Joker Out playlist. She didn't pay attention to some of the last people entering the plane, since she was looking out the window.

.•*•.•*•.

Amelia nudged June. "The plane is landing." June opened her eyes. "You fell asleep." Amelia chuckled. June stopped her music and put her airpods in the case. "Excited for today?" Amelia asked her. "Yeah sure. Talking to some people and I really want to go to the swimming pool." Amelia and June were the first people to leave the plane, and when they did the warm air greeted them.

"Ah, somewhere warm." Amelia sighed. She loved to go to warm country's, and it had been cold in the Netherlands. "Let's go!" June got exited.

●○

●○

○●

○●

liked by krisgusti, maemuller and others

juneblom Helllooo Tel Aviv! I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow ❤

user1 I'll be there!

user2 she really is everywhere

jasking that view looks so good why am i not there
juneblom idk ask ur boss

joker_out_official Bojan fainted
juneblom too soon guys. too soon.

alessandram02 Looking good! ❤
juneblom ❤❤

A/N

Another short chapter :( Imma try to publish a second one today!

Alsoooo it's my birthday! I had a little party this weekend that's why I didn't upload, so sorry :))