Chapter 15--Worried about the Inside Story

Start from the beginning

When he started tracing the details of his sister's abduction case, he discovered clues about the trafficking group hidden behind the scenes.

Trafficking cases not only occur frequently among the human race, but they also exist among other interstellar races.

Under the control of criminal groups, illegal activities like trafficking have formed into large-scale industrial chains.

And money stained with the lives of others flows into all walks of life, and many forces are involved.

******

Xie Yu, who was in a complicated mood, couldn't fall asleep all night.

When his assistant Anna knocked on the door in the morning, she saw her artist with bloodshot panda eyes and a tired face.

"Good morning Ayu, let's... eh?! What's the matter with you?" Anna paused while holding up breakfast, and looked at Xie Yu's face in surprise.

"It's okay, I just didn't sleep well." Xie Yu waved off her worry with his hand, and took the box from Anna's hand, weakly.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to sleep again after eating?" Anna glanced at the messy bedding that was squeezed into a corner on the bed, "We're leaving for the Capital Star soon, and I've booked business seats this time, so Ayu, you can rest well."

"Thank you." Xie Yu opened the lid of the lunch box and found that there was a salad consisting of various vegetables inside. "Have you eaten?"

"I ate." Anna looked at Xie Yu's skin condition, and placed the makeup box on the table, "If you don't rest well, your skin will turn dry and red... how about I just put on some base makeup?"

"Okay." Xie Yu nodded, holding the salad box with both hands and sticking it close to his mouth to eat, while keeping his head upright.

Anna grabbed Xie Yu's chin with one hand, and with her other hand, she held all kinds of makeup tools that Xie Yu had never seen before, and her movements were very fast as she applied his makeup.

After finishing, she looked over Xie Yu's face, "Yes, it's perfect. It's just that your eyes are too red. I don't know if eye drops can help with your bloodshot eyes, otherwise it will be easily noticeable."

"Is it obvious?" Xie Yu, who was chewing on leaves, asked curiously.

He hadn't gone up to the mirror to see how his condition was yet.

"Yeah." Anna nodded, clenched her fists with both hands, and rolled her eyes before saying, "It's like you cried very sadly... Ayu, you didn't just say it was okay in front of everyone, but then cried secretly by yourself did you?"

Xie Yu raised his eyebrows, smiled and said helplessly, "Isn't that too much of an exaggeration? I said I didn't sleep well last night, and I was telling the truth. I had a nightmare in the middle of the night, and I didn't fall asleep again after waking up."

Anna didn't say a word, but instead looked carefully at Xie Yu's eyes, and narrowed her eyes thoughtfully.

"Wait, I'll call Brother Cheng here." Anna said slowly, "I think it's fine if you keep like this."

As soon as Anna said that, Xie Yu immediately understood what she meant.

Just when he was about to refuse, Anna stepped out of the room and hurried over next door.

As a result, Zhou Cheng who came over was surprised, and he felt that Xie Yu's appearance was just right, and was very suitable for the situation for after receiving the Golden Toilet Award.

And not only Zhou Cheng and Anna, but even Fei Chen who came after them didn't believe that Xie Yu didn't sleep well because of a nightmare.

But Xie Yu didn't intend to create hype, so he finally insisted on using medicine.