Confession Booth.

Start from the beginning

"No, Father... of course not."

It's silent for a bit.

"What is your name and age, child?" he then hears.

George frowns. Normally they wouldn't ask this, would they?

"My name is George... I'm twenty-one."

A few seconds later, he hears the priest stand up, and the curtain of his booth flies open. George looks up from where he's sitting, seeing a gorgeous man with dirty-blond hair, green eyes, in black clothes, the white clerical collar popping out in the darkness.

He steps inside the booth and closes the curtain behind him and as he turns around he places a hand on his private parts.

"Get down on your knees, and start praying," the man says.

George looks at him bewildered, the collar of his blouse still too tight around his neck. He slips off of the wooden bench, to his knees on the floor. The priest places a hand on his cheek as he unbuttons his trousers with his other hand, George placing the palms of his hand together in a praying position.

His lips are already parted as the priest takes out his cock, guiding it towards his mouth. George happily accepts and opens his mouth to take him in. His lips wrap around the base of his cock and he looks up at the priest in front of him.

"You're very good, George… Oh—" he moans as he places his hands on the back of George's head, slowly thrusting his hips.

George closes his eyes and can feel the head of his cock hit the back of his throat repeatedly. His hands finally let go of each other, placing them on his own lap, slightly touching himself.

He hears the priest in front of him moan as he fucks his throat and softly moans with him as he bobs his head back and forth. They are both so very hard and George is happy to finally get to do something with a man.

Even though he's a man of religion. And his priest. And probably older than he is.

"Stand up, and turn around," the priest orders him.

Without hesitation, George pulls off with a pop and stands up. His lips are red and a bit swollen, a bit of pre-cum and drool forming on the corner of his lips.

As he turns around and places his hands against the wall, he feels the priest press his hard cock against his clothed ass as he unbuttons his jeans. He yanks them down, and spits on his hole, slipping a finger in. George moans as he feels the finger enter his hole, slowly fucking him open.

"Father," he moans.
"It hurts."

"Do you want me to stop?" the priest asks, coming closer to his ear.

George quickly shakes his head.

"No, I want this, Father... I need this," he moans again.

"Good boy," the taller man grins and places a small kiss on his ear.

He leans back, and pushes in another finger, George hissing at the pain. He reaches for his cock and gives it a few tugs, moaning louder as he can feel the priest press the tip of his fingers against his prostate.

He worries as he thinks about how much damage his cock is going to do to his ass.

"Do you think you can take me, George?" he asks as he places a hand on his hip, pressing his cock against his asscheek, still fingering him.

"Yes… Yes, Father," he shuts his eyes.

The tall man removes his fingers slowly and places them by his cock again, pressing the head against the small circle.