Bound to be ~ Kaiser

Start from the beginning

"Fuck off. Why you! Great, the clown jerk is my fucking soulmate. Kill me now" You huffed, throwing your arms in the air like the drama queen you are.

"Oh don't worry darling, I will take good care of you" The blonde boy had placed his finger under your chin and you stuck your tongue out at him like a child.

"Fuck off" You and Isagi both said at the same time as Isagi grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the flirtatious jerk that you unfortunately were soulmates with.

"Who's the childish one now" Another boy, with purple and pink hair spoke and you narrowed your eyes at the boy.

You huffed and left the area, making your way to your bedroom that you would be sharing with Kurona and Isagi.

You spewed out a bunch of curses as you flopped down onto your bed, shoving your face into your pillow and screaming into it to let out your frustration.

God this is going to be hell.

———————
Two days later:

You were standing on the pitch, stretching your limbs as you were getting ready to practice with Isagi and Kurona.

You had grown closer with the two and the three of you were practically a little trio at this point.

The three of you did your morning routines together, you forced them to do facemasks with you, you ate breakfast together and you trained together.

However, everytime that you weren't in your room, you seemed to 'magically' bump into Kaiser, as you learned his name to be.

Right now, you were training with Kurona and Isagi, passing the ball back and forth whilst one of you defended and the other two tried to make a goal, occasionally you swapped it around and two were defending and one was striking.

You were all sweating like crazy and panting like dogs when you watched Isagi's eyes darken and Kurona roll his eyes.

This made you turn around to see who the were looking at and of course, Kaiser and Ness had appeared.

"Ugh, what the fuck do you two want" You groaned in annoyance, you disliked their presence and they way Kaiser spoke annoyed you too, the fact that Ness was so up Kaiser's ass was also a pain in the ass and it annoyed the fuck out of you.

"Came down little princess. We mean no harm, just watching you practice" Kaiser raised his hands in defence with a little chuckle and this only caused you to roll your eyes at the blonde.

"Well we don't want your annoying asses here so get lost" You pointed at the door and motioned for the two of them to leave the three of you alone so you could practice without their prying eyes.

"Awe, so moody, you on your period or something?" Ness joked and you scoffed at him, narrowing your eyes at him.

"Fuck. Off" You spat at him, shoulder barging him as you walked past the pair and left the practice room.

You could hear Isagi and Kurona shouting after you and spewing curses towards Kaiser and Ness but you just kept walking until you were back at your cozy room.

———————

———————
Four days later:

You were enjoying your nice and scolding hot shower after a long 4 hour practice session with the team and also with Kurona and Isagi.

The only noises that could be heard in the shower room was the sound of the water hitting the floor and your singing as you sang your favourite song.