“I push in and when I start thrusting the timer starts” Dream answered, his hands finding his phone and opening the timer. “What position makes you cum the fastest?”

“I-What?” George said slightly confused as Dream giggled, “Missionary, I guess”

Dream flipped them over so he was on top and George on the bottom. He set the shorter’s legs over his shoulders, and placed his veiny and ring-covered hands on George’s hips.

“You ready?”

“Mhm”

Dream pushed himself in, earning a low whine from George. The shorter’s hands grabbed at the ones that were set on his hips and squeezed them.

“Tell me when you’re all set, mkay?” Dream said, pecking George’s lips as his hips met with the other’s.

After about a minute or two, George nodded and Dream started the timer along with thrusting into George.

“God, even after all the times I have fucked you, you are still tight as fuck,” George whimpered at the degrading words, “You would think that with all the sex we have I would’ve already had you stretched out, but no, your whore hole is still tight”

Dream started thrusting more quicker with each thrust, grabbing the hips harder and harder with a grip that will definitely leave bruises.

“Good slut, taking my cock so well” Dream groaned as he spanked the perky ass.

The room was quickly starting to get filled with skin slapping and moaning when a particularly loud moan came from George.

“Oh I already found it didn’t I?” Dream teased as he only continued to pound to that spot.

“God baby, your slutty cock looks so cute from all the way up here. The tip is red and leaking precum and oh-, how cute it is while sitting on your stomach”

“Daddy! P-please!” George moaned, his ass getting destroyed by Dream’s too big of a dick.

“Please what, baby?”

“Please touch my slutty cock!” George basically screamed.

“Oh baby, you know that I can’t do that, it would be breaking the rules, sweetheart. But I can play with your pretty pink buds,” Tanned hands moved up to the pale chest, starting to rub and play with the cute nipples.

George’s nipples were particularly sensitive. Dream found that rubbing and mouthing them made them pretty shade of pink and erect, so even sometimes when they weren’t having sex, the blonde was sucking on them and rubbing them. George always made such cute sounds too, which made it even better. The brunette swore that at point that Dream was obsessed with toying with them, but the blonde denied it (internally knowing that most likely, he was)

George whined and whimpered. “God, baby, your sounds are so cute” Dream cooed.

Dream continued thrusting into him and rubbing George’s nipples. The room was filled with loud moaning, occasionally hearing “daddy” being moaned, and skin slapping. They both started to pant, feeling themselves getting close.

“‘m close daddy” George moaned out, feeling himself getting a little floatier as time passed.

“Cum for me darling, c'mon” Dream said, placing the cold metal that was his ring onto one of the pink, now erect buds.

White strings came out of George’s cock with a loud, landing on his cute stomach.

Dream quickly stopped the timer and pulled out, knowing that he didn’t want to overstimulate the poor boy, and came a bit closer to George’s face, jerking off on top of it.

“God baby, such a good slut. Taking everything I give you. You’re just made for me, aren’t you, sweetheart?” George’s pretty, dark doe eyes looked up at him, tears coming out of them.

That made Dream go over the edge. “Oh fuck- George- baby- take my cum like a good boy”

Cum came out of Dream’s dick, landing on George’s closed eyes, nose and lips. The brunette opened his mouth, white strings landing on George’s tongue.

“Good boy, now swallow,” Dream said when he finished.

And George swallowed. Dream fell back onto the bed beside the shorter one. Panting, he grabbed his waist and pulled George onto himself.

They cuddled for a little bit, when George spoke up. “So, what’s the time?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot about that” Dream said, grabbing his phone beside him.

The timer read 8:46.

“8 minutes and 46 seconds, not bad,” George said, “but I definitely have come quicker” he teased.

“Oh shut up, I couldn’t touch your dick” Dream giggled.

“Do you think that Karl came quicker?” George asked.

“I don’t really think so, maybe we’re close, but I can ask in the morning if they already have a time”

“Mkay. Shower?”

“Shower” And they got up and washed themselves clean.
--------------------------
1272 words