Epilogue 

Name: Seren Palpatine
Titles: Jedi Master
Age: 27
Height: 6'0
Weight: 133lbs
Hair color: red
Eyes: Bright blue
Force Sensitive=positive
Kill count: 501,350
Trained in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, aviation, espionage, throwing knives, self-trained with the force, and stealth

On Pabu four years later
As the golden beams of the sun rose over the glistening waves of Pabu, on the shore sat a lone woman. Her long free locks blew in the wind, her eyes held shut as she meditated on the sandy shores of the planet in silence. Her two silver and black sabers rested on her hips as she breathed quietly. Soon the sun was rising far above the waves and the sound of laughter filled the air. A wide smile spread across her lips at the gleeful sounds of laughter echoing down the trails towards the beach and towards her. Just before the small frames could crash into her, Seren snapped upright and scooped the little bodies into her arms. Crosshair slim, figure emerged shortly behind them. His short silver hair still fuzzed on his head, his brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight, his white glistening teeth shined bright with his smile, and his silvery beard covered his jawline and chin. The firey-haired girl, laughed in Seren's arms as the silver-haired daughter leaned into her embrace. "Ughhh good morning my little moon and sun." Seren beamed happily as she lowered the girls onto the sand. "They rushed down here, once they were dressed," Crosshair explained happily. "Mommy, guess what?" The untamed red-haired, brown eyes daughter exclaimed. Seren smiled at her daughter and rubbed her head with her hand. "What is it, Adara?" Seren asked softly. "Uncle Hunter said we are eating breakfast with him, Uncle Echo and Uncle Wrecker, and Uncle Tech, and Auntie Phee, AND Auntie Omega!" Adara exclaimed excitedly. "Hahaha really?" Seren asked enthusiastically. "Yeah, he even said a new uncle named Uncle Rex and Uncle Gregor and Uncle Cody, And Uncle Bly, and Uncle Wolffe might come!" She added while the silver-haired, deep blue-eyed daughter leaned into their mother's side clutching a blue and black tooka cat stuffed animal as if it was a lifeline. "No way!" Seren played into it. Just before a sneaking smile spread across Crosshair's slips and he suddenly scooped up his daughter. She erupted into a playful giggle and then hugged onto her dad. "Hey Elera, how are you feeling today?" Seren asked softly. "I don't like the bad nightmares." She sniffed out. "Ohhh honey, I am so sorry you had to go through that." Seren frowned before scooping up her daughter and kissing her cheeks. Elera threw herself into her mother's chest, her long silver hair flowing behind her as she clung. "Do you have a surprise for your mother Elara?" Crosshair asked as he tried to change the subject. Elera nodded her head and wormed her way out of the embrace and hopped down onto the ground and picked up various flowers. She walked up to her mother holding the flowers with her innocent blue orbs staring up at her. "Don't worry Mommy, I asked the flowers if they would be okay being picked." Elara smiled. Seren smiled down at her daughter before kneeling. "They are beautiful darling." She smiled softly. "They are for your hair mommy," Adara explained with big brown eyes. "Awww thank you, girls." Seren thanked. Elara began to struggle to place the flowers in her mother's hair causing Crosshair to smile. "Would you like some help Elara?" He asked. "Yes, please Daddy." She huffed before stepping to the side. Crosshair nodded his head and then sat Adara down on the ground and briskly walked over to his wife. The silver ring on her finger, laid as a testament to their love. He gently took the flowers from his daughter, placed his fingers on her chin, and ran them to the back of her head. He carefully placed the flowers into her hair and then leaned down to kiss her neck tenderly. "I love you my enchanting desert flower." He whispered into her ear. Seren smiled at him and then leaned into his ear. "I love you my Ram'ser." She beamed happily. "Ewww." The girls exclaimed. A sneaking grin spread across Crosshair's lips as he slowly turned to their daughter's frame. Crosshair lunged at the two girls, causing them to release a squeal of excitement, just before he grabbed them and dramatically kissed their cheeks. Seren let out a loud boisterous laugh and hugged her family. In the Distance, Fox looked down at Seren and her little family. A smile spread across his face as he watched his friend, from a distance. "Well Fox would you look at that, our dear Director has spawned demon foundlings herself." Thorn grinned. "Oh you are going to love them, they are the sweetest little things ever," Dogma assured.

Time Skip
"UNCLE DOGMA!!!!" Adara shouted out in excitement as she wiggled out of her father's arms. Her curly red hair bounced behind her as she charged at the former trooper. "HAHAHA, there are my favorite Palaptines." Dogma smiled as he knelt, just in time for the girl to lept into his chest. "I missed you so much." Adara gleamed before pulling away and going to go hug her other uncles. Elara jumped down from her dad's arms and walked over to Fox and Thire. She looked up at Fox with her tooka cat stuffed animals in her arm. She touched his knee and suddenly tears began to form in her eyes. Fearing that he somehow scared the little silver-haired, blue-eyed girl he stepped back. Elara however had other plans and grabbed Fox's hand. "I'm sorry for what my grandfather did to you." She apologizes catching  Fox off guard. Thorn knelt in front of the small girl with curiosity in his eyes. "Well, aren't you sweet?" He smirked. Elara turned to face her mother's friend and looked him up and down. "Someone has to be the light when the galaxy is surrounded by the shadows," Elara spoke timidly. Thorn stared at the girl before she touched his hand and frowned with tears in her eyes again. "I'm sorry for what happened to you too." She added. Thorn however scooped the girl up and hugged her. "Aww that's alright little Vulptex, you didn't do it," Thorn replied with a smile. "I'm sorry for Elara, she gets a little bit too curious about her abilities." Seren sighed as she moved her hands onto her hips, clearly exasperated. "You worry too much Cyar'ika." Crosshair soothed before he kissed her cheek and went off to go greet his brothers. "It's okay, she is just like her mother." Fox nodded. Elara smiled at Fox and offered him her Tooka cat. "Nala makes me feel better, would you like her?" Elara offered. "Sure kiddo." Fox smiled before the girl hurried over and gave her cat to the former commander. "Awww look at who's got a new friend." Cody was teased from over by his brothers. "Oh sh-" Fox began until he spotted Seren glaring at him before she looked down at Elara and Adara. "Oh stop it, Cody." Fox finished. "Sorry, they copy everything they hear." Seren sighed. "Oh, Kriff I burned the rolls," Wrecker exclaimed from the kitchen. Seren stared in horror until she spotted Adara looking at her biggest Uncle in wonder. "Adara don't you say it," Seren commanded with a classic mother tooka tone. "Oooohhh Kriff," Adara whined. The room erupted into laughter at the red-haired girl's antics. Seren smiled at her daughter's reaction and shook her head. "Alright, guys come on let's eat," Hunter announced. "You got some family vod'ika." Fox beamed as he placed his arm around Seren's shoulder. Seren released a sigh and looked over her children playing with their uncles, Nalu playing fetch with her two eldest sons, her sisters chatting amongst the commanders, and her adoring husband chatting with his brothers. "Yeah...I do." She admitted with a sigh.

Over looking the house
"There are see masters, Seren is happy again." Ahsoka proclaimed to the force ghost of her former master and Master Quin-Gon Jinn. "I am glad, she deserves to be happy once." Anakin sighed. "Now go see my nieces." Anakin exclaimed. Ahsoka rolled her eyes, but stood up. "Their my nieces too you know?" She huffed before she looked back her teacher only to find him gone. Ahsoka rolled her eyes and then walked over to the house. "Hey have room for one more?" Ahsoka smiled. "AUNTIE AHSOKA!" Elara exclaimed. "OOOH COME ON! Not even I get that reaction!" Dogma shouted.