Breaking the Chains

Name: Seren Skywalker
Titles: Executioner
Age: 20
Height: 6'0
Weight: 115lbs
Hair color: red but dyed brown
Eyes: Bright blue
Force Sensitive=positive
Trained in martial arts, hand-to-hand combat, aviation, espionage, throwing knives, self-trained with the force, and stealth
Five days
Rex's pov
"You are both excused from my service for the day." The queen waved off. Seren and I bowed facing the queen. The gold tracing Seren's toned stomach glistened in the light as her hips moved side to side making the thin fabric on her sway back and forth. Her dark and calculating eyes glared forward as the full rage and strength of the sea swarmed within her orbs.

Time skip
"Do you realize how risky this is?" I whispered as we crept down the com's center vents. "You are around Anakin all the time, I'm sure he has attempted riskier." She replied quietly. "well you are not wrong." I shrugged. Suddenly Seren stopped and looked down into the power center. "Are the charges ready?" She whispered. "Yes," I affirmed. Seren pulled out her double-bladed folded saber and climbed over to the other side of the vent. She looked up at me with her wide deep blue ocean eyes. I could tell she was second-guessing her decision to help us, so I placed my hand on hers. "It's okay, whatever you are nervous about I'll make sure to protect you from it," I assured. Seren's features relaxed and let out a sigh. She jumped up and crashed through the vent. The Zygerrians immediately began to panic and shoot at her. She snapped out her knives and spun throwing the eight knives at the men. I jumped down into the murder scene below. With a swish of her elegant hand, she recalled the deadly daggers back to her. "Remind me not to get onto your bad side," I commented. Seren gave me a sideways grin as she walked over to the control panel and slammed her fist through the door. "Well, captain would you like to do the honors?" She smirked as she offered the panel to me with a light playful smirk. I pulled the charges from the pack on my back and raised my brow. "You know we'll have maybe three minutes to get out of here. Then let's do it in two." She countered. I placed the charges onto the panel and then activated them. We immediately began to make a fast dash out of the facility. Soon blaster fire began to rain down upon us, Seren whipped out her saber and began to deflect the fire back to the men, killing them in an instant. "We have one minute to get out," I warned. "I know." She snapped suddenly. I whipped out the gun on my hip and began to shoot down Zygerrians. "This is taking too long." She groaned.

She sped towards me and scooped me up, carrying me bridal style. "Hold on Captain," Seren pronounced. When suddenly the halls blurred together and I felt the wind slam against my skin. I closed my eyes and buried my face into her frame. Suddenly we slide to a stop and watched as the coms tower erupted into flames. "Well, that was impressive." I utter. Seren looked down at me and raised her brow. "Now what do you say we do a little speed shopping for a ship?" She joked with a slight rare grin. "Lead the way," I smirked back. Suddenly our surroundings merged and the next thing I knew we were in front of a ship. Seren sat me down and charged at the men aboard the ship. The black fabric that trailed behind Seren exsanguinated her movements as she sent her bejeweled ankle into the head of one of the men and then she twisted the fabric on her arm around the throat of the other, jumped up placing her feet against his tall back and tugged on the fabric quickly broke his neck. The man dropped the ground while Seren stood up with a cocked brow. "I believe the ship is ready for you Captain." She nodded. I smiled at her and nodded my head. "Lead the way Lady Skywalker." I grinned back. She let a small smile spread across her lips and walked into the ship. I walked up the gangplank and swiftly tossed the bodies out of the ship. The engines started with a fierce roar and we began to elevate into the sky. Suddenly a blast smacked into the wall beside me and caused me to snap up to see the angry squad of Zygerrians and the Queen. I pulled out the blasters from my hips and began to fire back, making the men drive to protect the Queen. The gangplank began to come up and soon my view of the men was completely gone. I let out a sigh and placed the weapons back into my holster. I walked back up to the front of the ship and saw Seren sitting peacefully in the pilot's seat.