In addition, their stall also guarantees that the electrical appliances repaired from here can be returned for free secondary repairs if there is a problem within a month.

In order to give customers confidence that they will not run away, he even reported his house address.

Gradually, it was spread by ten or ten, and nearby residents came to find them for repairs when their electrical appliances were broken, and even those who lived far away even took the TV to find them by bus.

The business volume has increased, and the income has also increased, but Lu Che is tired and often continues to work overtime after dinner.

Seeing him like this, the old lady felt a little distressed, and persuaded

: "Actually, our family is not in a hurry to put on a phone. Don't burn your body."

"Grandma, don't worry, I'm not tired."
Lu Che said with a smile,

"Anyway, I'll be able to install a phone for you at the end of the year."

Listening to what he said, the old lady was even more distressed,

"If I had known this, I wouldn't have said that I would install a phone."

Everyone laughed at the cute appearance of the old lady

The old lady couldn't do ideological work with Lu Che, and Jiang Yao couldn't help but nagging when she went to bed at night,

"You really can't keep going like this, if something happene to you What should I do? If only I could help you."

Jiang Yao is now working in the provincial court. Speaking of which, she can get into such a good unit, or rely on the old leader of Jiang Zhen. That's right, it was the old leader who helped them buy bicycles.

A few months ago, she ran around looking for a job, but there were very few counterparts, and the difficulty of finding employment  However, she met the old leader by chance. He asked her about her situation and learned that she was an excellent graduate of the Law Department of Capital University, and arranged for her to be admitted to the court within a few days.

"Don't worry about it, I can handle it myself."
Lu Che was still working tirelessly on the TV.

Jiang Yao saw that he didn't even have time to look at herself, so she could only humbly use her trump card,

"Can I not worry about it? Now you dont look at me..or love me dearly..like before."

Listening to her resentful voice, Lu Che raised his head suddenly, and his eyes were suddenly as deep as ink. Without saying a word, he put down the tool in his hand and ran towards her.

Jiang Yao was just talking about it, she didn't expect him to come to the real thing, and he didn't let her go until after a few troubles.

Finally, when she was lying on the bed tired and drowsy, she heard him say,

"Don't worry, I have discussed with Master and I am going to accept apprentices."

Jiang Yao was so tired that she fell asleep with an "oh".

....
Shortly after this day, Lu Che really put away his apprentice.

Probably because he had suffered a lot in the past, the apprentices he accepted were basically young people from poor families, or young people who came out of the countryside to enter the provincial capital.