chapter 59. working hard

Start from the beginning

Not waiting for Jiang Yao to comfort him, Lu Che had already carried her over, without asking the ins and outs of the matter, he just coaxed softly

: "Xiaolu, it's okay. You can comfort and encourage dad, dad is very happy."

"Really?" Xiaolu's face turned from cloudy to sunny.

"Of course it's true."
Lu Che smiled and said,

"You and your brother go back to bed early, go to school in a few days, and develop a good habit of going to bed early and getting up early."

When the brother and sister were coaxed back to sleep, and only the two of them were left, Jiang Yao explained what happened at noon today before Lu Che spoke.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed, let alone feel ashamed."

Jiang Yao leaned in his arms and said,

"Everyone has a different starting point. You can join the project team to prove your ability. You Don't care too much about what that person says, you just need to be yourself and wait for the day when you have accumulated a lot."

"I know."
Lu Che put his arms around her and said,

"When I was bullied in the past, it was much worse than Jiang Li's speech, which is nothing at all."

Jiang Yao raised her eyes and looked at his face, and found that there was nothing unusual, she was relieved, and she also had the mind to find out the truth,

"Who is this Jiang Gan? Why is he? Against you?"

Lu Che: "He is a graduate of Capital University, he is a professional, and his father is the director of the Capital Mechanical and Electrical Power Plant, so he is very rude. At the meeting this morning, I questioned a point of view, and he held a grudge against me.”

"The director of the Capital Mechanical and Electrical Power Plant? Is that the state-owned enterprise that cooperated with the university on this project?" Jiang Yao asked.

"Yes."
Lu Che said

: "Although they are all electromechanical power plants, compared with the mechanical power plant in the capital, the electromechanical power plant in our county town is just a little trouble, and you can become the director of the plant. It's not even the idle generation."

"No wonder he is so arrogant, the background is so deep."
Jiang Yao looked worried,

"What will you do in the future?"

"Don't worry too much, Mr. Yue asked me to find him early tomorrow morning. It is estimated that even in this matter, he should help me."

Hearing that there is support, Jiang Yao was relieved a little, and said,

"Then let's go to bed early, and go to Yue Lao early tomorrow."

She was about to lie down when she was pulled by him,

"My daughter already knows how to comfort me, why don't you comfort me?"

"I didn't comfort you just now...???"

Before Jiang Yao finished speaking, she read something from someone's burning eyes, she said angrily

: "Why do you still have This mood?"

"Of course."
He lowered his head and kissed her lips.

....

The next day, when Jiang Yao got up, Lu Che had already gone out.