chapter 58 New opportunity

Start from the beginning

Jiang Yao heard that the old lady was going to Aunt Zhang's house, and immediately took out some snacks and candies from her luggage and asked her to take them there.

After the old lady took it, she went out with her brother and sister.

Jiang Yao and Lu Che were busy all morning before tidying up the house, while the old lady and the little guys came back after dinner.

"Are you two playing so much that you don't want to come back?"

Jiang Yao said with a smile when she saw them coming back.

"No."
The old lady said nervously,

"I asked Aunt Zhang for news, so I came back so late."

"What news?"
Lu Che, who was cutting meat, raised his head and asked.

The old lady lowered her voice and said

: "I heard that some families from poor backgrounds in the production team next door have been bullied again recently. If you two became workers, we would move to the county town again. Justice is far away, it is estimated that our family will end up the same."

When Lu Che and Jiang Yao heard it, their mood also sank a little, but he comforted the old lady,

"Damn, don't be afraid, we are different now. Anyway, we are going to the provincial capital on the second day of the new year. , go back early in the morning, you are really worried, we will leave tomorrow afternoon."

"Then leave tomorrow afternoon." In order not to have too many dreams at night, the old lady made a decisive decision.

"Okay."
Lu Che said

: "Don't think too much, celebrate the New Year first, no matter what others do, they won't make trouble during the Spring Festival. "

"It's the same reason."
The old lady nodded and said

"Let's not invite Mr. Yue over tonight, so as not to implicate him."

The old lady was worried that she would affect Yue Lao, but Yue Lao was not afraid

Lu Che said quickly,

"Master... is there...there...situation is good."

"Yes..don't worry "

As soon as Lu Che heard this, he asked,

"Master, are you going to the county town to go to the provincial railway station in the morning of the second day of the new year? If so, let's go to the provincial capital that day."

"Yes."
Elder Yue said,

"We'll be together then."...

The old lady: "Tomorrow afternoon we will go back to the provincial capital, you can follow us back and stay in the county town for one night, there is a room there."

Elder Yue did not shirk when he heard the sound,

"Ok."

Probably because he was rehabilitated, Mr. Yue was in high spirits that night. In addition to playing with his brother and sister all the time, he also kept drinking with Lu Che.

Lu Che was reluctant to bear this teacher, and he drank too high unconsciously.

When he went to bed at night, Jiang Yao wanted to push him to take a bath, but she didn't push him for a long time.