chapter 55 move to the city

Start from the beginning

In addition, in order to encourage nurses to study actively, she also established a final elimination system.

The childcare worker originally planned to recruit 20 people, she recruited 22 people, and then evaluated them according to their performance during the training period. The last two people in the evaluation results will be eliminated directly, and the remaining 20 people will be will become a regular employee of the nursery school.

In this way, in addition to preventing others from fishing in troubled waters, she also stopped others from accusing her of "favoritism".

After all, anyone who is admitted will continue to stay through strength.

Because of this, she did not have time to go to the house until the training was over.

Boss Lu's execution is really strong. In addition to arranging the house according to her requirements, he can always surprise her everywhere.

For example, he made a Trojan horse for siblings, and for example, he has opened up wasteland in the yard and planted various vegetables.

Looking at the new home that has gradually formed, Jiang Yao leaned happily in Lu Che's arms,

"Our new home is awesome, it's been hard for you to work alone."

"It's not hard work."

Lu Che smiled

: "Building a nest for your wife and children, there is no hard work but happiness."

"The mouth is so sweet."
Jiang Yao looked up at him,

"I still have to thank you for your hard work."

Lu Che looked down at her,

"Are you sure?"

It was rare for her to take the initiative to send a kiss. Of course, Lu Che had to enjoy it slowly, and let her take the initiative.

When the kiss was over, she leaned against his arms and gasped, and did not forget to ask him,

"When will the new bed be delivered?"

"The day after tomorrow."

Lu Che said with a wicked smile

: "What's wrong? Could it be that you want to try it?"

"I'm serious with you."
Jiang Yao reached out and patted him, and said,

"When the new bed is moved in, we will start moving. This time, we have built a lot of new furniture, A lot of bulky items can be moved less, but a lot of bits and pieces.”

"Well, in the few days, let's move the things that we don't use a little bit first. When it's almost there, we'll use an ox cart to pull it two or three times. It's probably no problem."
Lu Che said

: "You just need to pack things up by stage, and leave the rest to me."

"Okay, it's almost time, let's go back to work."

"kiss me for a while before leaving?"

"I'll be late and it's not very close to the electromechanical power plant."

"Then what about night and just kiss me again."

“…”

in the evening, Jiang Yao told the old lady about the plan to move,

"Grandma, you can pack your things when you have time, just clothes and other small things. We don't move anything."

"Don't we need anything to move there?" The old lady said in surprise.