chapter 51 work offer

Start bij het begin

Jiang Yao smiled and listened to Uncle Liang's nagging. When he finished calculating the money, she handed it over and pushed the brother and sister home.

Every time she go out for a walk, Chang Chang and Xiaolu are happy and forget to return home and today is no exception.

But when they reached the pond, the brother and sister shouted one by one, and the little short hands kept pointing there.

"Did you two know that Mom and Dad's love started  from this pond, so you especially like to go to the pond?"
Jiang Yao whispered, but she still obeyed their wishes and said

"Mom I'll push you over now, don't worry."

Speaking, Jiang Yao went straight to the pond, but when she was about to reach the pond, a person suddenly broke through the intersection on the other side.

The distance was a little far away, she stopped in time, and then saw Du Yuejia running forward and reaching out to wipe her face, she looked like she was crying.

Then, Zhao Pengfei's anxious voice came from the other side,

"Jiajia, don't run, wait for me..."

But the more he shouted, the faster Du Yuejia ran.

Zhao Pengfei chased after a few steps and saw Jiang Yao.

The atmosphere was a little embarrassing, Jiang Yao was going to pretend not to see, but Zhao Pengfei took the initiative to ask

: "Do you think I am particularly funny now?"

"No, your business has nothing to do with me." Jiang Yao blurted out.

"..."
Zhao Pengfei laughed angrily, looking at the two cute children on the cart, he said,

"Jiang Yao, I really could have disliked you and Lu Che, but I didn't expect yours...  days are getting better and better, on the other hand, Jiajia and I are getting worse."

Yaoyao : "Bad heart... karma return"

"...Are you showing off to me now?" Zhao Pengfei twitched the corner of his mouth.

"No, I just said it involuntarily

Jiang Yao returned to the subject and said,

"Zhao Pengfei, let me say something you don't like to hear. If you are sincere to Du Yuejia, you have to marry her.... If you don't let her go, don't let her waste hrr youth on you, a man who doesn't take responsibility...not worthy for any girl's sincere love."

Zhao Pengfei's face darkened immediately, Jiang Yao pretended not to see it, and said,

"You refused to marry Du Yuejia because your parents didn't agree, didn't you?"

"Yes." Zhao Pengfei said coldly.

"I don't."
Zhao Pengfei conditioned reflexively to deny.

"You have it"

Jiang Yao snorted coldly

"Parents can never beat their children, but if their attitude is more rigid, can you still not marry her? Not to mention, when you Mom wants to match us up, but you don't agree with anything. Isn't it what you want in the end? As long as you show the attitude of resistance , you can get your parents to agree with you and Du Yuejia today. "

Although this metaphor is not very suitable, it is so appropriate that Zhao Pengfei could not refute it for a while, and after a while he said

: "This is a different matter and cannot be generalized."