1.The hero doesn't talk much

On the outskirts of Yuanliu City, Mujia Village.

The first ray of sunlight in the morning shines through the leaky wooden window, illuminating the corner of the wooden table in the house.

As usual, Shen Qingze walked in at a leisurely pace, pushed the door open, and the wooden door creaked shut behind him, barely filtering out some of the autumn morning chill.

There is an old smell of rotten wood all the year round in the room, a table and chair with a missing corner, a cupboard patched together with wood from the corner, and a low stove in the corner, and there is almost nothing else.

He glanced at the empty stove and the half-bunch of bacon hanging on the wall. He lifted the heavy lid of the rice jar casually, and stuck a finger in. The thin layer of rice grains could only be buried up to the first knuckle of his index finger.

Shen Qingze frowned speechlessly, the world was unpredictable, he never thought that he, the chief game architect of Huanya Entertainment, would be reduced to a day when there was nothing left to cook.

And it's still in the game world he personally constructed.

Shen Qingze, male, 28 years old, works for Uniasia Entertainment - a young but ambitious game company.

In order to create the world's first holographic virtual online game [Dawn Century], which is known as "a real world in a different dimension", from funds to talents, from project approval to development, three years of preparations have been made.

Unexpectedly, he died before he finished his job, and not long after the game was officially put into research and development, Shen Qingze died suddenly in his office from overwork due to crazy overtime work, and the research and development project had to come to a standstill due to the ensuing negative news.

When Shen Qingze miraculously woke up again from the long darkness, he was already in the world in [The Age of Dawn].

Even though he has lived in this small village on the foreign continent for a full month, whenever he thinks about all the things he did before he was alive, he still feels unimaginable.

The past cannot be traced back, and life must be lived.

After washing his hands, Shen Qingze tilted the rice vat, scooped up half of the bowl with a pottery bowl, and evened out some of it carefully, washed it clean, cut a small piece of bacon from half a string, and cooked it with rice bran and wheat bran up.

A meal of pig food in the previous life can be regarded as a hearty breakfast in the present.

The misty cooking smoke drifted out of the window accompanied by the smell of rice, and someone limped into the house following the smell.

Hearing the familiar footsteps, Shen Qingze didn't look back, directly took two sets of bowls and chopsticks from the bamboo basket, filled them with bland bran wheat bacon porridge, and brought them to the small wooden table with missing corners.

There was already a thin old man sitting at the table, dressed in burlap clothes. Speaking of old, he is only in his fifties or sixties, but his head is full of gorgeous hair. At first glance, he seems to be over seventy years old.

The old man grabbed the bamboo chopsticks with his skinny hands, fiddled with the meatless bran, wheat and rice porridge in front of him, slowly frowned, and picked out the bacon cut into strips bit by bit, with a displeased face: "It's all the same You've said it several times, I'm old and my teeth are bad, so I can't chew this bacon."

So all the shredded pork that was rejected was picked into Shen Qingze's porridge bowl.

Shen Qingze raised his eyebrows: "I've chopped and boiled as much as possible."