chapter 46 Girl or boy

Start from the beginning

Lu Yuan thought she hated Su Cheng very much, but at the moment when he was about to leave, she realized how much she hated him....or love him

Although they liked each other, they were only fifteen years old at the time, and with the turbulent times, no one knew what would happen tomorrow. And just like that, they separated.

When Lu Yuan was eighteen years old, the old lady began to look for a marriage partner for her, but she didn't want to see any of them. The two mothers and daughters quarreled a lot over this issue, but she was very stubborn.

In the next few years, the old lady tried both hard and soft, tried all methods, but Lu Yuan still refused to marry, and directly wore away the old lady's temper.

Under such conditions, even if you can get married, you will not be able to marry a good family.

As for Lu Yuan herself, after waiting for so many years, she gave up hope for Su Cheng.

Anyway, she has become an old girl, so be an old aunt, take good care of her nephew and niece and raise them as her own children .

In this age where strength is paramount, it is easier for two women to support two children.

Fortunately, the old lady saved her hand when the Lu family was liquidated.

Every time Lu Yuan went to special channels to buy food for two children, she and the old lady were reluctant to eat.... and feed the children first

Until she was 30 years old, Su Cheng finally returned home and came back to fulfill his promise to marry her.

In fact, after the Su family stabilized in Hong Kong City, Su Cheng wanted to come back to pick up Lu Yuan.

At that time, he had just turned eighteen years old, and it was suitable for him to come back to marry Lu Yuan, but Su's mother, who was a Hong Kong citizen, did dislike Lu Yuan in general.

He Can't watch his mother seek death, Su Cheng surrendered, but it was only a superficial surrender.

After that, Mother Su often stuffed women around him, and some women even took the initiative to send them to the door, but Su Cheng was unmoved.

The beauty plan didn't work, so Mother Su dragged it....?

Who knew this dragged on until Su Cheng was 30 years old. At this time, Su's mother was already old, and she thought about the life of her son. After thinking about it, she finally agreed that Su Cheng would go back to Qingyuan to find Lu Yuan.

Actually, Mother Su did not sincerely ask Su Cheng to come back to Lu Yuan, but she concluded that Lu Yuan must have married and had children at this age, and she just wanted Su Cheng to give up.

The 30-year-old Su Cheng and the 30-year-old Lu Yuan, after a 15-year absence, the man is unmarried and the woman is unmarried.

It should be no problem to get together, but Lu Yuan is unwilling to marry .

She was not angry with Su Cheng for making herself wait too long, but he was already getting along well in Hong Kong City at that time, wearing a decent suit, just like a rich young master in the old days.

Looking at herself, after more than ten years of heavy farm work, no matter how beautiful her face and her hands are, she can't stand the toss.

She has low self-esteem, but Su Cheng doesn't dislike it at all, he wants to marry her, and if she can't marry him, he won't go back to Hong Kong City.

Later, she was moved by him, and the old lady didn't want her daughter to stay here and suffer, even if she married far away, she persuaded her to marry.