chapter 40 Jealous Lu che

Start from the beginning

"You are brother-in-law, right?"

As she spoke, she shouted to the main room

: "Sister, brother-in-law is back. Yangyang, Xinxin, your father is back."

As soon as she finished speaking, two children rushed out of the main room.

Zhou Jin originally had the expression of a veteran cadre, but the moment he saw his wife and child, his eyes softened immediately.

Yangyang and Xinxin hugged their father's thighs, Lu Qing walked half a meter in front of Zhou Jin and stopped,

"You... come back!"

Although her voice was still soft, it was hard to hide her excitement, and her eyes were slightly hot.

Zhou Jin gave her a deep look and said,

"I'm back."

Jiang Yao stood aside, unwilling to disturb the reunion of their family of four, and said

"I'll go find Lu Che in the field."

When she went to the field, Lu Che heard that Zhou Jin was back  he is also very happy .. so he asked Lu Dazhou a few hours off, and then went back with Jiang Yao.

"our brother-in-law has helped our family a lot in the past, and  sister Qing has been separated from our brother-in-law for many years for our family. Before they return to the army, we must let them eat well." Jiang Yao said.

"Okay."

Lu Che replied with a smile

: "This important task is left to you, just tell me what you need to buy."

Jiang Yao said,
"Sister said that our brother-in-law is more than ten years older than her, but I just couldn't see it at all. he exercise and get in good shape, people can think that  he is 30 years old..most... he looked good"

As soon as she finished speaking, she felt the burning gaze from the side.

"What's the matter? Are you angry?"

Jiang Yao looked at someone's face like the bottom of a pot and asked with a guilty conscience.

Lu Che snorted coldly, turned his head to one side, and expressed his dissatisfaction with silence.

"..."
Jiang Yao knew what he was angry about, but she just thought he shouldn't be angry, she defended herself in a low voice

: "I'm not praising other men now , that's your brother-in-law, could it be that you don't want your brother-in-law?..he is as big brother for me"

Hearing this, Lu Che turned his head back and asked in a sullen voice

"If my brother marries a sister-in-law one day, I will run to meet her....then I'll  say to her...oh.. sister-in-law is very beautiful, can you be happy?"

"..."

Good guy, hit the nail on the head and blocked Jiang yao to the point of speechless...

no she cant ...

Okay, it's my fault

head of my family listene first

Everyone jokes that our sister has found an old man, I just want to express that our brother-in-law is not old."

Jiang Yao took Lu Che's hand and said,

"In my mind, you are the most handsome and best-looking man in the world, and no one can compare to you."