(CHAPTER 7, PART 3) Egg Hatching

A story regarding the discovery of my beloved girlfriend @Kyorkari76

Hikari Kyoryuko had awoken from a suspicious dream.

They were just sitting in their bed, with waaaayyy to many thoughts in their head.

It was almost 7 AM. Tokei was still sleepin right next to them, because they were pretty sure he accidentally fucked over his biological clock at one point. Out of everyone, Tokei was who Hikari trusted the most with what they were going through.

"Babe...?"

That word alone activated a wake-up alarm within the Ultimate Adult Caregiver.

"Mmmhh.. Mornin'..."

"Good morning, sweetheart..~ ...uh..."

"...you need to tell me something?" Tokei got up immediately out of worry...

"...yeaaa...."

"No worries. You can tell me anything..." Tokei held them close.

Hikari took a deep breath.

"...I've... been recently experiencing some... gender confusion. I've been having some dreams about identifying as more fem and... for some reason it feels as natural as breathing. Like... I just accept it immediately."

"Ooohh??"

"What I'm trying to say is...I think i'm transfem..."

Tokei looked at Hikari... and gave a warm smile.

"Oh, babe, I'm so proud of you for finding out more about yourself!!! I will always be there for you, especially considering my own experiences... I've never asked for a better wife!!!~"

Hikari shed some tears of joy as she hugged Tokei closer, snuggling her and holding her tight as Tokei held right back.

"Thank you so much, babe!!!!!"

"You're very welcome sweetheart... anything for you..."

The two were there for a long while before they went for breakfast.

***

Chihiro was in their class. It was free time, so they were scrolling right through a bunch of memes and shitposts.

They found themselves primarily fixated on memes that were focusing on transfemininity...

For most of their life, Chihiro had been going by any pronoun they knew, but that was mainly because...

...they weren't sure what they were.

But finding themselves relating to the memes they saw now, they seemed to be getting their answer.

Her answer.

She was well aware that her twin would accept this, but... what about everyone else? Her parents? Her romantic partners?

They were so used to her being fluid, but... what now, now that she was now exclusively transfem???

She sighed and hoped for the best as she put the phone down, class was starting.

***

School was now over, and the two cracking eggs were finished up with what they needed to do.

Hikari was glad that she made sure the correct term for the students to use be "Dr.", mainly because it was respectable and she wasn't out yet.

Chihiro was walking back with the rest of her siblings while just preparing for the eight words to use when the time came for coming out.

She decided to write a little note in her phone to put in the words that went in her mind.