(CHAPTER 4, PART 6) Little Brat(?)

(we're probably gonna get odd looks from this one but hey anything worth to reach "Adorrifying.")

Tokei had fucking had it.

Hiyoko Saionji, the Ultimate Traditional Dancer, just by acting like her usual self, found the straw that broke the wolf's back.

Bad-Mouthing others vulgarly, insensitively bringing up traumas, crying and painting others to be the bad guy when she was rightfully called out for it.

She wanted to talk to Hikari about it.

And so did he.

"I wanted to talk about-"

"-her?"

"Yep."

They were deep in thought.

"You know, why don't we just kill her?"

Tokei's eyes lit up.

Buuuut...

"Naaaaaaah, murdering abusive adults is one thing. It's another thing entirely to kill a high-school bully, let alone one with a growth disorder."

"Eh, fair point."

They thought... and thought...

"Didn't think I'd use it this way, but she left me no choice."

"Oh..?"

And so, Tokei took a vial of purple liquid. She poured the liquid into a small pot, before placing it on a boiler.

Tokei sprinkled some cooking salt into the liquid, making it bubble further. Then she took out a jar of rose petals along with some wolfsbane, sprinkling some petals and throwing the wolfsbane flower in as well, both dissolving and blending well in reaction to the liquid itself.

Tokei took out her best spoon and stirred the concoction, and so the liquid went from purple to pure black, as if it was ink.

Turning off the boiler, Tokei made sure to use a protective mitt to pour the pot of liquid into a flask, plugging it well.

"Do you know what this is, dear?"

"Poison?"

"Technically, yes."

"Ooh?"

"It's an advanced version of the Timepire venom. The salts add emotional bitterness from the giver, the roses use their passion to amplify the effects to maximum, and while the venom itself destroys any lethalty the wolfsbane has, the toxicity itself remains to affect the consumers' brain."

"Holy shit."

"Yyyep. Get me some milk."

"Sure thing!!!"

***

Hiyoko skipped along in excitement, cause she got a note:

"We have noticed you acting really well behaved and considerate to everyone, so we want to congratulate you! Come see us at the A/V Room. We'll be waiting with a present" - Hope's Peak Staff

"Yay me!!!!!!! I'm getting a present from the staff!!!!!!!!!"

Hiyoko went to the A/V Room, still smiling and awaiting her present.

When she got there, she immediately opened the door and walked in.

"Hi!! I'm here now, so where's my-"

"Hello, Miss Saionji."

"Oh, ew, I didn't expect to have my present be given by the psycho-therapist."