(CHAPTER 3, PART 5) The Truth About Aki (Mystery Life)

Sagishi was happy their life improved. A true name, actual parents, a sister and cousins-turned-sisters to love, all that.

Mikan eventually had them talk with her that day. It was a very important discussion. Chiaki and Chihiro were there too.

The room was dark with a lit candle on the table.

"So you've joined the family."

"Yes?"

"You're a part of us."

"Mhm.."

"You know how we're solving the mysteries of the crazy shit going on??"

"You mean..?"

"Yep you're joining us. You're officially part of the Dangan Club."

The lights turned on to reveal the rest of the rest of the club cheering and partying (well Byakuya just stood there trying not to pay attention, he didn't like that the new individual was basically "a fat guy that did a bad cosplay of me" nevermind the fact it was legit convincing.)

"Oh my goodness... you guys have no idea how much this means to me!!!! Thank you all!!!" He smiled.

"No problem!!!!"

"You deserve it!"

"You're welcome, bro!!!"

"Yeah!!!"

"Hmph..."

***

Everything seemed like the semi-usual Hope's Peak school day as it always was. Everyone was chatting, writing, or whatever shit.

Then Sagishi heard the call.

Everyone in the Dangan Club heard.

They knew exactly where to meet.

They all went there and saw Hikari on one of the seats

"Everyone, we need to discuss the newest situation."

Each and everyone sat.

"Yesterday, Aki, my former sister, had gone missing."

Everybody went pale. The twins thought they'd never hear that name again.

"SHIT. Is at least someone on her tail?" Chiaki asked.

"Not really. Apart from like one search team and several officers, but no guards."

"Anything helps at this point. That being said, we need to get more."

"Yeeeeahhh, that search party doesn't have any leads."

"Scummy... though admittedly not as much as her."

"Admittedly, this is not what I was planning to bring up...no, what I wanted to bring up was what happened last night at the 'Kaga-Chan' concert."

"Uh oh... what happened?"

"There's a video of the concert that was put online, though there's no sound or music to it in most parts."

"Oh shit, that sounds bad enough already..."

Hikari went to one of the monitors and played the video on it.

There was a concert performance shown, a crowd of various people as the main singer on stage sung a tune unheard by the watchers of the video.

It was then and there that one of the silhouetted audience members proceeded to violently throw something an another.

Then a different one hit another.

In just a span of seconds half of the audience was assaulting the other, the singer just continuing as if nothing was happening.