(CHAPTER 3, PART 6) The Truth About Aki (Trial)

As everyone entered the Courtroom, they already noticed Sayaka, Ibuki, and of course...Kaga-Chan.

"Now this is an interesting array

"Now this is an interesting array..."

"Sayaka?! No, you can't-"

"Anyone can be a suspect and that includes me, Makoto."

As much as he hated this, Makoto couldn't argue with the truth.

Everybody made their seats.

"Anyway, y'all know the rules, so do I, never gonna give you up, blablablayadayadayada... LETS DOTHISSSSSSS"

TRIAL BEGIN/ALL RISE

Tokei: So, main point. A concert was rudely interrupted when half the audience went CUCKOOOO- and shit got bloody.

Kaga-Chan: how did that even happen? Was it, like, hijacked or something? Security was flawless when I got to the stage iirc.

Hikari: And that is exactly what we'll start with!

(Nonstop Debate)

Chiaki: First of all, thank you for coming here, Kaga-Chan.

Kaga-Chan, obviously hiding that she's a suspect: It's no problem. I wanted to have my input in regarding the incident.

Chiaki: Now, as for the trial...There's something I want to ask you.

Kaga-Chan: hmm?

Chiaki: Most concerts don't have people playing instruments, so...How exactly do you play the instrumentals of your songs?

Kaga-Chan: Oh, that's simple!

Kaga-Chan: I just use machinery and a computer to play the pre-recorded instrumental!

"A c o m p u t e r t o p l a y"

*Truth Bullet 5: Ultimate Despair Laptop*

"I agree with that!"

Chiaki: Indeed, a laptop was plugged into the system!

Kaga-Chan: Exactly! Y'see, i'm a woman of my word!

Chiaki: However...Were you aware of the Ultimate Despair symbol on it?

Kaga-Chan: Uuuuhh wha??????

Hajime: (show image) The laptop had a sticker of the Ultimate Despair symbol on it, which is something we have seen multiple times before.

Kaga-Chan: Hmm... I.. uh.. Dunno how that got there.

Ibuki: Hmmm...

Chihiro: Even if the build and color were the same, There's a possibility the computer was switched out before the concert began, complete with all the songs.