(CHAPTER 7, PART 2) Triple Threat

Relationships are...weird.

Even if they are one of the healthiest ones full of love, there can still be rocky moments and turmoil... especially if there comes a love triangle. Not many know how those can be solved despite a more obvious answer being right under their noses.

Why exactly is this being brought up? Well...

Chihiro Fujisaki is a student at Hope's Peak that just so happens to be popular with some of the fem-attracted students (apart from the ones in Class D-1, of course)

There was something about her that made some of the single individuals want to be with her...Whether it be her cuteness, actually useful intelligence, adorably innocent nature, or just being a relatively nice individual ...

Of course, this was mostly away from the eyes of Mukuro Ikusaba, Chihiro's girlfriend. They usually flirted with her until Mukuro came around...all except for a student in the same classroom as Chihiro and Mukuro's, Celestia Ludenberg (Celeste for short), who started taking a liking to the cute programmer.

Celeste started flirting with Chihiro both in class on paper secretly and vocally (sometimes physically) with her outside of class. Eventually, this resulted in Mukuro finding out, and for a while, the two would fight over who liked Chihiro more...

"Celeste, you can't keep doing this, you know she's already with me."

"Stuff like that hasn't stopped me before and it won't now."

This verbal catfight continued until one day after school, which it started out as normal, with the two continuing to fight while Chihiro was in the middle, getting more and more stressed...

While Mukuro took notice, she somehow couldn't stop herself much to her own regret.

"I'm just saying, the relationship's already established. It just doesn't feel right!"

"She could leave you for me eventually."

"She would not???? I know he loves me too much!!!"

"How do you know?"

"...You know I could kill again, right...?"

"I'd like to see you try."

"No one will ever find your body, Yasuhiro..."

"...in that case, I won't go down without a full figh-"

Eventually, something snapped within her mind as she used all of her bottled stress and anger to shout it out

"YOU TWO!!! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UUUUP!!!!! PLEASE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That finally got Mukuro back to her full senses.

"I ADMIT IT! I LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU AND I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE!!!! AND SEEING YOU TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE THIS, IT JUST... breaks my heart..."

The stress and anger gave way to sadness as Chihiro cried loudly and hard...It was almost like she was back with Aki... In that dark room where she hit her...or worse...

Mukuro then hugged the poor sobbing Chihiro

"Chihiro... I am so sorry... I shouldn't have let it get this bad... I'll make it up to you... it's gonna be okay... I'm here... we can work this out..."

As she held her and apologized, she thought about what to do.

Then she remembered something.

"Maybe... maybe you don't have to choose."

Chihiro quieted down.

"*Sniff* *Hic!* Wha?"

"...remember. you have two hands."