(PROLOGUE) Welcome to Hope, Section 2

As they were talking, an older-looking man with dreadlocked brown hair came into the store.

"Oooh? Who's this now? He looks old, is he a teacher?"

"First of all, I'm only 21...secondly, no. I'm a student."

"WHAT?????"'

"I got held back a bit."

"Oooooh"

"Name's Yasuhiro Hagakure, or Hiro for short. I'm the Ultimate Clairvoyant."

"Clairvoyant?! You can predict things???"

"That's right!"

"Ohmigod a magic man!!!!!!"

"I may be able to predict the future, but i'm in no way tied to magic or the occult!"

"Awww that woulda been cool."

"You sounded hostile with that, are you one of those bible-thumping 'Christian' scum?"

"N-No! That's not what I was intending to sound like at all!!! M-marry whoever you want as long as they're not a kid and/or related to you and all that!!!!"

"...Alright then."

As Hiro stepped out, another person stepped in.

A girl about Kokichi's height, if not smaller. She had two blonde ponytails and an orange kimono.

"Ooooh, what a cutie!!! Where are your parents?"

"KOMARU DIDN'T WE LEARN FROM RYOMA-"

"...I'm going to pretend I didn't hear your shallow assumption." The girl said passive-aggressively.

"Just please forgive my sister, she's-"

"Where I'm from, forgiveness was never an option."

"Uhhh..." Makoto just uttered dumbfoundedly

The girl then changed her tone

"Aaaanyway, I'm Hiyoko Saionji!!! Ultimate Traditional Dancer!!!"