(CHAPTER 7, PART 1) A New Classroom

Today marked the beginning of October. This meant that not only was the seasons changing and the trees turning autumnal orange, but also it was recently announced that the Under New Hope project was doing well enough to get an entire new class of 16 students!

The suspense and excitement was killing a lot of students (But not literally), and it was only a matter of days until the arrivals.

One of these new students happened to be an interesting individual. They had bright pink hair, deep blue eyes, and also usually wore a crimson long-sleeve shirt decorated with a tyrannosaurus, accompanied with a navy blue hoodie and sweatpants.

Their name was Kosuke Nakamura, the other Ultimate Paleontologist

They happened to actually be part of Hikari Kyoryuko's excavation team, apprenticing under him.

Right now they were playing with a few of their dinosaur toys in their house as a way to pass the time. The day was honestly quite boring at this point, since they didn't have any volunteer work prepared or anything to do.

Just as they were considering doing something else, they heard a knock at the door. It was at this point that Kosuke snapped back to reality.

"Uh...coming!"

Kosuke got out of their room, walked to the door, and opened it, seeing none other than Hikari himself!

"Oh! Hey Dr. Kyouryuko!"

"Hey Kosuke!"

"So...What are you doing here?"

"Actually, i'm here to tell you some good news!"

Kosuke lit up as they heard it. He was glad that today wouldn't be so boring.

"As it turns out, Kosuke Nakamura...You've been accepted into Hope's Peak Academy for the second semester and beyond."

"Really?! Is that why you're here?"

"Yes! Well, the thing is, Hope's Peak has always scouted OUT new students... saveforthenationalrouletteorwhatever- BUT that's beside the point"

"Oh!"

"By the way, I spoke with your parents, and they were so glad you were accepted."

"Yay!!!!"

Kosuke was ecstatic. Hikari then sat at a table, and Kosuke followed by sitting at the other end of the table. Hikari then took out a tape recorder.

"Why do you have that?"

"Before I talk about what might be involved in Hope's Peak, I'm required to interview students for legal reasons. Don't worry, none of this will be shown to the public."

"Oh. Ok then."

Hikari then pressed record on the tape recorder

"Alrighty. First, could you tell me your name and talent?" Hikari asked