(CHAPTER 3, PART 1) Cooperation

"So in the end, Henry VIII barely had a male heir and didn't conquer france...but he did succeed in going down in history...hence why we think of him when the word "king" is mentioned...And that concludes today's lesson, y'all!"

Hikari's lecture had just ended.

It was one of the last things he really had to do. No further lessons or mysteries to uncover with the Dangan Club today.

Just a talk with Tokei, the woman of his life.

He knew she was at the Nursery at this time, so he decided to go there

As he did, he started to recall a few...memories.

These memories were when he was a student at Hope's Peak 16 years ago...

He snapped out of his stream of remembrance when he heard the elevator ding, and he went to Tokei's Nursery.

As he opened the door, he saw that the walls were decorated in pastel colors. There was an array of large beds meant to resemble more like adult-sized cribs. There was an adult changing table nearby (FOR CLOTHES MIND YOU), and out of another doorway was a large playroom with a tv set, a coloring table, and a toychest.

This was to say that it looked like it usually does.

A notable character in the room was Tokei herself. In her arms, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, under the effects of the purple milk.

Hikari, being married to this woman, thought of it as normal.

"Hey." Hikari said.

"Hello-!"

She noticed the serious look on his face.

"Sit down." She gently told.

Thus the two sat on two soft chairs. One pink, another blue.

"There's something I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Babe, what is it?

"Well...First of all, I wanted to help you out on your whole 'treatment'."

"Oooh!"

"It's mainly because I don't feel like i'm supporting you as much as I can..."

"ooh....

"And also...my mistake."

"...oh."

"...Anyway, can I help you with this 'treatment' and rectify my mistake from so long ago?"

"Absolutely, babe!!!!"

Hikari slightly smiled at the reaction.

Tokei pulled him in for a hug.

Hikari gladly accepted.

"So... who would you want to do the treatment on???"

"That's...actually the second thing I wanted to talk to you about..."

"Oh..?"

"I wanted to start with Mikan..." Hikari admitted

"Aw yeah... her... so... what's going on?"

"Well, you see, It's... probably no secret that she had a...rough childhood to say the least... With her being physically and emotionally abused by her bullies...and her talent being developed due to how no one went to heal her wounds..."

"Why... why would anyone treat her so horribly?!"

"I...don't know."

"...that's the case for most stuff like that..." Tokei growled, hoping to sic herself on the ones that tormented her, fantasizing of giving them the most agonizing deaths imaginable.

Danganronpa: Under New Hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें