(CHAPTER 1, PART 1) Stories

(note: the creatures in particular are based around the age regression coping mechanism. do not interact if you support anything that f3tishizes said mechanism.)

Today happened to be the second day of school for the students at Hope's Peak. Everyone seemed to have already bonded well for the most part. Conflicts and friendships alike were created. And overall, nothing really strange happened here...save for at least two locked rooms. One on the fifth floor, which was being set up and renovated, and the one on the first floor that was warned about in the rules.

Then Korekiyo Shinguji, the Ultimate Anthropologist, gathered some of the students (specifically Makoto, Mondo, Sayaka, Kyoko, and Mikan) around to tell a tale.

"I just recently found out about a particular creature..."

Their eyes widened with wonder.

"Tell me, have any of you heard the recent rumors of the Timepire?"

"I did hear about the name once, but I don't think I know the whole thing about it." Sayaka answered.

"Well...Nobody knows where the Timepire came from, but many say that they're a guardian spirit or angel. It appears as a wolf with bat ears, large wings, and pearly white fangs...They say a Timepire appears to those who are experiencing negative emotions...Its fangs hold a venom not known to us..Those bitten by the Timepire are said to act like small children, to which the Timepire takes them..."

The other students seemed rather fearful until Korekiyo told this.

"...and cares for them like a loving parent. Those who experience a Timepire's care are said to have no worries afterwards..."

That seemed like a relief to most of them... except one.

"Well, they certainly come at an inappropriate fucking time, then!" Mondo spoke up.

Everyone looked at the Biker Gang Leader.

"Wait. Mondo. You encountered a Timepire?"

"A whole pack of them!"

(MONDO'S STORY)

Mondo's Gang was out at night. The moon was high, bright, and full.

They were just riding down an empty, quiet road by a forest. In spite of the moonlight, the area was drowned in darkness, with only the motorcycles' lights on.

They were just chill and everything. That changed.

"AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The gang heard the sounds of howling. It timed perfectly with the chime of an old tower bell.

They shrugged it off.

Then they heard them again.

And again.

"What's going on?"

"It's just some wolves. Nothin' to worry about. That bell is oddly very frequent though." Mondo assured.

"But boss... aren't wolves extinct around here?"

"Well, it could be just a couple of strays."

"And there's no clock tower or whatever in these parts."

Soon after, what was heard next were the flaps of wings. Coming from a large winged animal.

Several of them.

The howls came again. Now that they listened to them more, the chimes were perfectly synchronized with the baying.

"Boss, what do you think it is?!"