(CHAPTER 2, PART 4) The Tails Are True (Mystery Life)

(WARNING: THIS SHITS GOT DEATH AND DRUGS IN IT)

Hope's Peak Academy

It had been a month since the first two incidents, and Hikari was still trying to figure something out mentally.

First there was the shooting, then the Twilight Syndrome games at the arcade.

But that wasn't exactly what was on his mind

It was actually the spirits...

The spirits of the students sacrificed to that cult indirectly that now haunt the academy grounds.

He knew a couple of the students from the past.

But that was not the point

The point is that he wanted to help them...but how?

As soon as he thought that, he got a notification from his phone.

"Babe. Something is going on in some parts of town."

"Do we need to assemble the group?"

"Yes. That would be lovely.'

"Ok"

With that, Hikari sent a notification to the group and went to the Mystery Room on the first floor.

Already, he was soon greeted with Tokei, Hajime, Chiaki, Nagito, Chihiro, Mikan, Makoto, Kyoko, Byakuya, Shuichi, Kaede, Kaito, and Kokichi.

"So...What exactly happened, auntie?" Chihiro asked

"So... we've all established that Timepires are real, right???"

"Yeah?"

"...THEY ARE???" Makoto acted surprised at that

"...Yes?! You were aware that the milk had the Timepire venom, right?" Hajime questioned

"Uuhhhh... I think I forgot after drinking..."

"Well then...Do go on, Mx. Tokei."

"Aight.. So, the main issue here is that they're running rampant... and these ones are trained by someone else so they bite their victims and leave them to die helpless."

"What?!?"

"Can't you just...wait, nevermind." Hikari started to say, but immediately shut himself up

"I wish..." Tokei whispered "Anyway, yes, someone found Timepires and made them kill people. Not only are lives at stake, but these precious creatures will probably have their image tarnished."

"Oh, damn..."

"We need to find out what exactly is the reason and who the hell the perp is."

"We already have the Case file out and written... here y'all are."

INVESTIGATION START!

Hikari was able to hand over said Case file. Immediately, Hajime was able to take it.

"Alright... so it seems the attacks started around just yesterday, at around 7:11 PM. So far, around 5 people were killed, 17 injured and hospitalized. The creatures were studied to be normally docile, so people have indeed come to the conclusion that a trainer was the perpetrator. Around 6 Timepires have been reported to have done the attacks, so far 3 have been caught and are set to either be rehabilitated or euthanized."

"Hmmm... are there any photographs regarding the ordeal?"

"Sure are! Here ya go!"

With that, they were also given a paper file filled with various photos.