(CHAPTER 4, PART 4) The Most Dangerous Game (Trial)

Once more, everyone entered the courtroom.

They all took their podium. Shironuki was sitting on the chair

In the courtroom, they saw Peko Pekoyama, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, and a new face.

The new individual was that of a person with tall, lightly buff build wearing a full football attire.

"Everyone, this is Kageki Tama. They are the Ultimate Sports Superstar"

Kageki said nothing, just nodded

"Iiii can see that."

"So anyway, you know the rules, blah blah blah... say, is it just me or are these getting shorter and shorter???"

"Ehhhhh???? I mean... I can kinda see it????"

"Uh... so..."

"Wait, who's that on the computer."

"We got a despair captive. They're more than likely not the one who did it, it was fun getting info!!!!"

"Would be interesting if they were, though... buuuut there's a lot we got including what they went through, so..."

"...Let's just fucking get on with this."

TRIAL BEGIN/ALL RISE

Tokei: So an acid bomb went off in the middle of an American Football game.

Peko: Sorry. What?

Fuyuhiko: Who the hell starts a conversation like that?

Tokei: Ugh, My bad, brain went autopilot for a moment. Let's rewind a bit.

Tokei: Around 9:00 PM, yesterday night, a game of American Football went horribly wrong. Some of the players landed on a mine planted within the field. Said mine exploded with sulfuric acid.

Fuyuhiko: HOLY SHIT????

Hikari: yep.

Tokei: What do y'all wanna know about regarding the discoveries first?

Despair: Well...Let's start with the simpler things...

Despair: ...for example... what could lead to this in the first place?

(Nonstop Debate)

Chihiro: Alright, so here's this...

Chihiro: ...basically someone snuck through security and into the fields to plant a bomb within..

Chihiro: ...and they managed to get through security... how???

Fuyuhiko: Well that's easy!!!!

Fuyuhiko: They just... ya know...

Fuyuhiko: put on camo gear!!!!

"P u t o n c a m o g e a r"