28. 𝖡𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖿𝗂𝖾𝗅𝖽

Battlefield | Act Two ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE CHAOS had ended, and the team was escorted back to the locker room where deputies took everyone's statements. Blaze had finally gotten Charlotte to leave after reassuring her that she didn't have to fuss over him and that he was fine. He wouldn't lie and say it didn't feel nice to have someone care about him like that because his parents never did but right now, he was worried about Stiles, and he didn't need anyone fussing over him.

He stood in front of the Stilinski boy's locker with Issac and Scott as they spoke to Stiles's father who was being everything in him to remain calm and locate his son.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." Noah paused as he bit his lip and Blaze felt bad for the man. He had already lost his wife and Stiles is all he had left, "Well, hell, I don't know what that means. Um... look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails if either one of you or see him..."

"We'll call you." Issac nodded, keeping his voice low knowing the man was trying his best to keep it together and not assume the worst.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott reassured him despite knowing Gerald had taken him and was intently freaking out.

"Or maybe some hot girl grabbed him during the chaos and they're currently getting hot and heavy against a tree somewhere." Blaze tried to lighten the mood, but it failed as Scott elbowed him in the stomach and Issac shot him a look, "What? Just trying to be optimistic."

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Noah stated before he left Coach had joined them.

"McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up. And that goes for you too, Blaze. Your grades aren't looking the best." Coach told them.

"Yeah, I know Coach." Scott nodded as Blaze stayed silent.

"I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but you know that's different it's Greenberg. I'm just saying us... I need you both on the team. Blaze, I know you've probably had the worst year of your life but get your grades back up." Coach stated.

"We will." Blaze nodded.

"I know." Coach nodded as he walked away leaving the three boys alone in the locker room.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked, looking around to make sure they were alone.

Issac got off the lockers and moved forward before he sighs, "I think so."