23. 𝖱𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋

Restraining order | Act Two▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     "YOU WILL NOT go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittmore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault him or harass him, physically or psychologically." The Sheriff read off the restraining order Jackson and his family placed against the three boys as Melissa, Ian, Amelia, and David stood around listening and the boys sat in the chairs.

"Sounds like a vacation that is Jackass-Jackson. Sorry, slip of the tongue. So used to that name, might take me some soon to get used to." Blaze shrugged, smirking at David who glared at him. Stiles and Scott couldn't help the laugh that threatened to escape their mouth making them look away.

"Blaze!" His parents snapped at him angrily making him huff and lean back in his seat.

"What about school?" Stiles asked his father, not liking the silence that filled the air.

"You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance." Noah sighed.

"Okay, but what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there are only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other," Stiles said, making the adults cross their arms in disbelief.

"Yeah, and what about lacrosse? Scott and I have a habit of knocking him on his ass and I'm not gonna stop playing because he wants to pout to his annoying daddy. And here he acts all big and tough but can't handle sitting in a prison van for 2 days without running to the cops." Blaze scoffed, not bothering to hide his annoyance for the Whittmore family. 

Amelia and Ian gaped at their son in shock who sat with a cheeky smile on his face seeing David's angry expression, "Blaze. In the car. Now." Ian snapped at his son who rolled his eyes.

"Since you want a vacation so bad, you can also stay away from these boys who you seem to find yourself in trouble with," Amelia said giving the boys a look as Blaze scoffed.

"Yo, Stilinski, you mind doing a background check on me? Find my real family. Then I get three vacations." Blaze walked past his parents with a smirk on his face as Stiles and Scott shared a look.

"Scott, Stiles, I'll see you and Jackass tomorrow." Blaze sang as he started walking down the hall, chuckling as he heard his parents' muter apologies to the sheriff and Jackson's dad.

Just to his luck, on the way out he saw Jackson sitting down, wearing that stupid smirk that made him look like a bigger idiot, "I guess I'm not the only one who buys his way out of trouble. I'll have you know; I would've sent your asses to jail had it not been for your parents."

"I've had a restraining order for a whole 5 minutes and I've already broken it. Jail doesn't scare me." Blaze scoffed as he was about to leave when Jackson stopped him.